3rd person point of view - Lunch

For lunch there was Meatloaf Surprise. Calypso stared at it in disgust. Leo was trying to catapult it across the room and 'accidentally' hit it in Ayana's hair. She screamed, "You'rE DEAD!!!!" Then, turning to her friends, she yepled, "GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT! OH, MY GAWD! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT!!!" Even Hazel cracked a smile.

"Okay, Leo," Annabeth started a lecture, "Don't do that again."

"Yes mum..." After a glare he quickly straightened his act. "I mean ma'am. I mean Annie." His face whitened as Percy restrained her, "I mean Annabeth! I swear to the River Styx that I meant Annabeth! DON'T KILL ME!"

She calmed down, continuing her thought, "We're going to go to the party, sorry for those opposed. Now, Percy. Formal or informal?" She asked, hoping to get through to him. I hate it when he's angry with me. It's just a party. Should I change my-yes? After all, it's just a party.

"Very informal. In fact, you might as well-"

"Percy, what in Zeus's  name is wrong?" Annabeth asked, irritation showing.

"Nothing. I'm just over-reacting. It's nothing you won't find out."

"Percy, what's wrong? Is this really upsetting you?" Annabeth was now worried.

Gods, she won't listen. "Nothing, we already said we'd go." Percy said, trying to break his...lunch? with his plastic fork. It broke and he resorted to stabbing. The whole table was staring at them.

"So, what happened to you?" Piper asked Hazel, giving her a worried look. Nico quickly turned his head to study his older sister. Hazel blushed.

"Oh, a few girls were talking about us and I tried getting them to stop. I ended up having to stay after class."

"What did they say? Were they wowed by my awesomeness?" Leo asked, giving a big smile and wiggling his eyebrows.

"More like my swag." Said Percy.

"Did you sing This Girl Is On Fire in front of the whole camp?"

Piper sent a text to the group. They clicked on it, putting earbuds in, other than Nico who paused his music. They laughed and Percy had a proud smile. It was Percy riding Blackjack. "Watch me whip!" Percy yelled as he lightly whipped Blackjack. Blackjacked neighed a couple of times. Then she sent another one which was a minute and three seconds long. It was Percy and Piper Smack Cam-ing people. They laughed.

Leo wiped a fake tear, "My pride," Everyone laughed and Percy quickly scooted closer to Annabeth. Looking up, they realized why.

"Percy, why are you sitting with them?" Ayana said as you'd address a dirty diaper.

"They're my friends." he muttered.

She leaned forward, "I can't hear you," she said, her lips almost touching his.

"I said they're my friends." 

She smiled, not knowing or not caring about how everyone  at the table was glaring at her. "Oh, I can offer much more than friendship." 

At that Annabeth stood up abruptly, "Why don't you go back to where you're wanted? He already has a girlfriend. You disgust me. Why would you flirt with him when I'm right here? I can't blame you for flirting but at least have the decency to do it when I don't have to watch!" At that moment The 8 others hopped to their feet, pinning Annabeth to her chair as she tried to lunge at Ayana.

Nico let go and stared Ayana down. "Get out of here, you're just causing trouble!" 

She scoffed, "Go to hell." 

"I have; I'm practically the king. I have a room and everything. Want to play with my dog later? I'd like to see him use you as a chew toy." Ayana had nothing to say so she walked away muttering emo and freak.

"That was amazing!" Will said as the others laughed at Nico's performance. He blushed and quickly turned his music on.

While throwing his lunch away, Ayana 'accidentally' spilled her lunch on him so he walked to his locker and changed his jacket out. He balled the dirty one up and put it in his book bag. The meatloaf was too hard to do damage but the sause stained it. The sweet potatoes smeared with it causing it to look like puke. He cursed, typing a reminder on his phone to get it washed.