Will - this should be interesting...

This is second period.

     As soon as they walked into the room, people looked. Some people backed away from them, some scoffed, some insulted, others ignored them. He could see Nico was getting embarrassed from the attention so he sped his place up so they could sit down quicker.
     "Gay!!!!!" Someone called out as Will tried comforting him. Nico turned red as blood meeting oxygen. If only they knew, Will thought, amused.
     Nico grabbed his dPhone, ('d' for demigod. Leo made them and they're monster-proof. Connection everywhere, and it has more features, even godly, possible) put his earbuds in and though he couldn't hear, Will knew he was blasting it (Leo made special, sound-proof earbuds). He then messaged Nico.

You shouldn't play music that loud -Doctor's Orders

You can't even hear it -Ghost King

I know you -Doctor's Orders

What if I'm not even listening to music-Ghost King

     At that he grabbed an earbud and put it in his ear. Something incomprehensible played loudly. Will held out his hand and Nico reluctantly put the dPhone in it. He turned the volume down and saw Nico was listening to Bring Me The Horizon.
     "Nico di Angelo?" Mr. Matthews asked, scanning the room. He put his hand up...kind of.
      "Give me my phone back, Will." He said, putting his hand down. Will stroked his chin.
     "Hmm, let me think..."

     After a minute or two of arguing they heard, "Will Solace?"
     "Here!" Nico took that moment to take the dPhone...turning the volume up all the way. He then flipped Will off. Will punched him lightly, laughing. 

     Hearing Mr. Matthews clear his throat, Will nudged Nico and motioned at Mr. Matthews in time for him to take the earbuds out and hear, "Hey, that's enough! You can calm down or go to the office. I'm sure Ms. McStenll would be glad to make sure you're properly...punished." Nico rolled his eyes as Will mumbled an apology for them.