Percy- The gang comes

DISCLAIMER: RIGHTS TO THE TROLL

        "She was like 'The man said "No, we just sell lemonade. But it's cold and it's fresh and it's all home-made. Can I get you a glass?"The duck said,"I'll pass."Then he waddled away.(Waddle waddle)'Til the very next day.(Bum bum bum bum Bum da-dum).' "All I asked was if Susan had any grapes!" Percy politely nodded.

        "Oh my god! Noah, Percy, you have to hear this!" Susan, the too perky teenager yelled from across the hall. She started dashing towards them as Noah scooted to the left so she had space by Percy's locker. "New students! Percy, you were here a couple years ago. You left because of family business, right?" Percy nodded and she continued. "There were like twenty!" She was prone to exaggeration. Probably like 5. Percy lifted his book bag to one of the hooks in his locker. He threw his books in his locker knowing they would just be disorganized later.

     "Wazzup bro?" He heard a familiar voice say. He turned around seeing Leo, Jason, and Piper.

     "What are you guys doing?!" He asked hugging Piper and greeting the guys.

     "Dad said he, and our parents wanted us to go to school uh, this school. Frank, Hazel, Nico, and Will are here." Jason said.

     "Sorry Perce, she didn't have time, designing where our parents are and everything." Piper said.

     "Oh." he said, feeling his smile turn into a frown. Then Frank, Hazel, Nico, and Will came to his locker. "Hey guys. I know, Annabeth isn't here."

     "Yeah, sorry Percy." Nico said. Then Percy felt arms wrap around his neck.

        "Ayana! I told you, I have a girlfriend! Just stop flirting!" he said. Then Percy was spun around.

        "Love you to, Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth said. Everyone stopped and watched. All of the mortals just shook their head, predicting the outcome. Then Annabeth kissed him and nothing else existed. They were making out until she backed up. "Why is your locker a mess already? C'mon, hero!" She said playfully. He kissed her full lips briefly and she just pulled him back to Percy's locker and they organized it. Then, he felt someone tap his back.

        "Oh, now it's Ayana. This is my girlfriend, Annabeth." Percy said, pulling Annabeth up. Annabeth allowed Perce to pull her closer to him. Ayana just watched, her eyes intent on them.

        "You guys are so cute! I have no idea why I wanted Percy anymore! You guys are too cute!" Ayana screeched. (A/N Ayana means 'Beautiful Blossom') 

        "Thanks." Annabeth replied, no emotion in her voice, giving the slut dressed like a whore a stone cold glare.

        "You're welcome!" She replied, rolling her eyes. "You are invited to my party, 7:30 p.m. tonight, my parents are out of town. My close friends and you guys, being new will be allowed there." She said, not looking away from him. Her perfume is strong enough I can't think straight.

        "Ayana, thanks, we'll talk about it." Percy said. Ayana flashed him a smile gaining a glare from the 9 others. Then, he spotted her. She was in jeans and a T-shirt running behind Leo. Then she looked up.

        "Percy?!" she said smiling, as beautiful as ever.