Chapter 17- Encounters at the Park

[A/N]:

So I'm going to speed things up a little. The next chapter should be the first day of school. Ivy's senior year!!!!!!!!! :P

Comment if you want the story to speed or slow down.

for now........ enjoy. ****OH matthew aka matt is josh's best friend  btw. just sayin.

sorry for any errors/grammatical errors.

thug life.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 17

Emilie's POV

Once again, I had to show up to that small shop and try the spell.

It's so stupid that I couldn't have done the spell earlier, but better late than never, I guess. I just hope it works. Owen is MINE, ONLY MINE. His skank of a mate (wherever, and whoever she is) can't have him. Fate is wrong. We are meant for each other. There is no argument about it.

Chloe. was being a weirdo and decided to bail on going to get the spell done for Henry. I guess she's not sure if she really loves him or not. Maybe she really wants to find her mate. Ugh, we'be grown so apart...

At the shop, I waited a couple minutes until that Georgina lady showed up. She was wearing some sort of pink gypsey dress that was horrible. thankfully, this time she was wearing sandals instead of those chunky boots from last time. he hair was pulled tightly into a bun. All in all, she looked like a freak. "Hello, darling," She said with that weird accent.

"Hey. Let's get this spell over with, shall we?" I said impatiently. I walked ahead of her to the same room we were in last time. Once she sat down, I took out the only hard copy of Owen's photo that I had. I slid it over the table to her. "That's Owen," I said.

"My, my. Quite a... how you say? Hotie? He looks like a charmer." She smiled. "Tell me about him."

"Well, where do I start?" I crossed my legs. "He and I went out for almost two years. Yep, a really long time. One day he just...dumped me. I was devastated. He and I were supposed to be together, like, forever y'know?"

"Okay. Tell me, what he's like?"

"Oh, him? He's, um, six feet and two inches tall. Tall. He's ripped. Crazy muscles. Tan skin and green eyes that will burn into your soul. He's the nicest person I've ever met. He cares. He listens. He's mine," I answered deviously.

"He sounds sweet. He could attract anyone," She said.

My temper flared. "Exactly why we need to do this spell! Now get this over with! Please."

"Okay. Has he been with anyone else since your relationship ended?"

"Nope. His Friends are my friends, too," I said after she gave me a look for answering so confidently. I neglected to tell her that he kissed Girl of Death, but she doesn't count. He probably felt bad for her, that's why he kissed her. She definitely will never kiss anyone anywhere near his hotness again. Ew, I can't believe he kissed her though. Maybe he was drunk. I know she was drunk. Ugh, little slut.

"I'm going to have you sign a waiver. It's to deal with all the terms and conditions. If you're under eighteen, then you have to have your parents sign it, too. Are you eighteen?"

"Yeah, yeah," I lied easily. I pulled out a fake I.D.

"Great. Now sign here... here... and here." She pointed. Then once that was over with, she brought out a big book from the bookshelf behind her. "I'm going to do a magic spell called, 'Enchanted'. Enchanted spells are done when someone really loves another person, but the person they love doesn't know. I have to warn you, the Enchanted spell must only be used for the purpose of love. Jealousy can only cause problems. This spell will not make the other person that you love, stop loving him. If he loves her back, then he will have to decide between the two of you. Almost always, the spell only works when there is no third party involved... You're sure there's nobody else?"