Chapter 10- Confused

Quite a long chapter.... In Ivy's and Owen's POV. You're welcome. ;)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 10

Ivy's POV

"Mallory," I said in whisper. "Please, I really need to talk to you!"

"What is there to say, Ivy? You kissed Owen and you enjoyed it!" He yelled angrily. I have never experienced Mallory's anger from this point. He would hardly get mad at me and even if he did, he would never yell at me. And he just did.

"I did not kiss him," I defended. "He kissed me, but not on the lips!-" He rolled his eyes "-and I know that still counts, but I just wanted to make that clear. We did not touch each other's lips."

"Yeah, but you were still moaning his name! That should have been me, not some jock who would probably never talk to you again after he had his way with you. You're lucky that I came to stop you when I did!" He shoved his lunch box next to mine.

"I know," I lied, Owen would never do that to me. "And I'm sorry, but I think that all that alcohol had an affect in my judgement that night."

"Yeah, you were pretty wasted when I saw you with him...wait! Did he give you anything because I know for a fact you were not that drunk when I left?"

"Um yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?" I asked.

"That son of a bitch gave you more drinks to get you all disoriented and get in your pants!" He said with a bitter voice.

"No he did not--- no? He... He would never do that! He only gave me one drink!" This cannot be true! "It had rum in it, but... Oh my gawd! He tried to get me drunk to have sex with me!" I cried. Bella gasped.

"He doesn't seem like the type, either! But then again, he is a jock..." She said. She hasn't spoken much with both of us around her for fear of saying anything weird in front if Mallory. "No one messes with my best friend!"

"Wait, Bella. Just leave him alone. The more attention we draw to this, the more he'll try," Mallory said, "It's hard to follow my own advice. I just want to smash his face in."

I looked down at my shoes. Deep inside, I knew Owen would never do such a thing, but I had some doubt.

"So... Will you forgive me?" I asked Mallory.

"Of course, baby doll. Just don't go near that guy again," he said as he hugged me. Bella looked away.

Now is not the best time to tell them that I'm going to his place afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey!" Owen said warmly. I cringed at the sight of his open arms, for a hug.

"Ivy?" Bella asked beside me, "I thought you were mad at Owen. Why does he seem to be happy to see you?"

"I don't know. Um, I'll got sort this out."

"Should I wait for you?"

"No," I replied as I was already walking towards Owen. I smiled at him and winked. "What the fuck do you want, you arrogant prick?" Owen's first reaction was surprised, then hurt, and finally angry. "What?" He bit out angrily. I turned around and found Bella still standing there watching the whole scene.

Good, time to show off my acting skills.

I faced Owen again and winked once more. "I thought I told you to leave me alone! Did yesterday's talk mean NOTHING to you?!?" Owen looked more hurt.