Chapter 11- Words Cannot Describe

[A/N]:

Aww, the last chapter was really sad! (Yet a certain someone said it was the best one so far.... xD thanks)

Also, people have mentioned that there have been several new people added to the story, but I was tired of using the same people over and over again. As the story progresses, they will be new characters and settings added (yay).

Oh, sorry for any mistakes/grammatical errors. You hear that, Karenlubsu? ;) geez. LOL!

The begimning starts out all depressing so get yourself in a sad mood because that author's note ^ was pretty happy. Sad thoughts: depressing, pain, hurt and broken hearts....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 11

Ivy's POV

It has been two full weeks since I last talked to Owen. Two weeks of complete torture. Two weeks of endless pain.

He hurt me.

Of that, there is no doubt.

"Baby," Mallory stirred beside me. I opened my eyes. I am in my room. It is eight in the morning and Mallory is in bed with me. What happened last night? "Baby," he said again. I turned my face toward him. "Is your mom home?"

I waited a couple seconds before replying, "I don't know. Why are you here?"

"Don't tell me you forgot. We were making out last night and I fell asleep here. Now, how do I get out without anyone seeing me?" His childish grin did not make me smile.

I looked at the ceiling. The only thing I remember from yesterday way crying when I woke up and crying silently before going to sleep. I remembered nothing but pain. "I don't know." There was no emotion to my voice. Nothing. I felt incomplete, like the some part of me was burned away.

Suddenly, the door burst open. Mallory jumped out of my bed and layed beside it so whoever was at the door couldn't see him. "Ivy, get up! Mom's home!" Josh yelled, "And tell Mallory to stop hiding." Mallory poked his head out from the side of the bed. His face was as red as a tomato. "Oh, God! Did you guys have sex?" He asked.

"No!" Mallory cried loudly.

"No," I echoed calmly.

"Good. Now, mom is not home yet. I was just kidding." Anger built inside of me in an abnormal speed . "But that was just a test of how you would react. You're lucky mom decided to take another shift at the hospital. Leaving your car in the driveway is a dead give-away by the way."

"Fuck you!" I yelled, "Why would you come in here and make shit up? Huh?" Josh was a little taken aback.

"Ivy-"

"Shut up!" I interrupted. Then I began crying. Tears that wouldn't really express how overwhelmingly depressed I felt.

For the past two weeks I have been emotionally unstable because of Owen. He hurt me so badly, that I can't even stand a mere reminder of his cruel actions .

"Ivy," Mallory said softly. I turned to him guiltily. He has no idea that I kissed another guy. He thinks that I stayed away from Owen. He put his arm around me. "It's okay. Josh was just kidding. Come on, let's go hang out somewhere."

He led me past Josh. I mumbled an apology as I passed him, but never even glanced at him.

We went to The Spot, my little sanctuary. Mallory has only been here a handful of times so it was special that we having a picnic. It wasn't really a picnic, just packaged food and bottled water. "You haven't been yourself lately," Mallory commented. I clenched my jaw. I never noticed that other people could tell I was acting differently.