do i or do i not. that is the question ~part 1~

~Bakugo's POV~

i was only being respectful to women like i always am, unlike that grape. I mean, the old hag raised me better than that, but then what am i so mad about? What are these feelings I have? What is happening to me? Anyway, aizawa gave us tomorrow off for whatever reason, so i can train...

WAIT...

NO I FUCKING CAN'T.

~ Flash back ~
The rest of Class was fine, all the attention was on (y/n) because she won the fight against me, which pissed me off. A lot. I just wanted to go home or train so she wont beat me again.

When school ended i was walking home with shitty hair when pinky bombarded us with her ridiculous questions

"Soo... You coming to the sleep over at (Y/n)'s tomorrow?"

"Why would I go to your stupid sleep over thing!" The pinky raised her eyebrow in a ' are you serious ' way.

" So you can get to know (y/n). " the attitude in her voice was there it annoyed the hell out of me.

"No!"

"Oh come on please." the pinky would not give up she is as stubborn as ever.

"I'll go Mina. I think  it would be nice to get to know (y/n) Please come bakubro." The baby shark and pink alien repeated the question to the point they had made me agree, some how.

"Fine, see you tomorrow"

"K bye. and By the way we, including (y/n), will be meeting everyone at the ODEAN cinema at XXX XXX" And with that pinky had left before I could change my mind.

"I'm going to go get my things ready, see you later Bakubro!" as the red headed male, shark boy disappeared into the almost gone, sun-lit allyway. Moments later so did I. Charging toward my house, after beating up a passing by perverted grape, I bumped into Pikachu.

"Watch it Pikachu!"

"SorryBakugo,Minahasmerunningerensbeforethesleep over,bythewayareyougoing?"

it all came out with such speed I could just comprehend it as the yellow haired boy jogged on the spot.

"Yes I am dumbass!" I was annoyed because I was forced to go.

"Okseeyouthere!" and with that speedy response the yellow haired Pikachu dashed out of sight down the road.

~end of flashback~

Finally reaching my house I barged in and changed into a Black tank top and black jogging bottoms before getting everything in need for tomorrow.

~3rd person pov ~
~time skip to tomorrow~

your in todoroki's room watching anime specifically jujitsu kaizen when

"BANG"

Thinking it was a Endeavour you make a lava scythe, cuz, why not. but then you recognised the energetic, bubbly, rushed voice.

"You ready todoroki and (y/n)." the pink haired, ball of energy bellowed from the other side of your door which you opened seconds later.

"For what Mina?" the pink haired alien looked at you with confusion and annoyance in her face.

"I can't believe you forgot about the sleepover (y/n)!"

the pink haired lady moaned causing you to twitch your eye.

"I'm sorry i'll go get ready!"

The attitude and sarcasm in your voice was real, too real

"Ok. Miss badass, but hurry up it is nearly completely dark."