what is the truth?

I just edited all my previous chapter over the last couple weeks and can i just say...

...

... I'm so fucking sorry😂😭

That shit was a cringe fest worth. Ill work harder in future I promise 😭😭😭

~previous~

"KATSUKI" i could tell he was bleeding a lot, it was a 14inched knife, plus there was a crimson puddle dripping from his leg. He was in so much pain. He was gonna bleed to death at this rate. And it was pissing. Me. Off. "I'm gonna hurt you for that, you psychotic blond."

~back to story~

"You hurt my feelings, so how about i hurt you." she said with a menacing grin etched on her face. Her staggered breath leaking pleasure and ecitment from the possible blood she would draw from me.

"slim chance bitch. daqqa faqid wa'y cleo." (Arabic for 'knock her unconscious cleo')

Cleo moved from dabi and took hold of togas arm. She peeled togas hand from the knife and twisted her arm. Toga writhered and screamed in pain, and the agonising noises spilling from her mouth only gave me pleasure. Blood began to leak from her arm and the twist tore her skin, but seconds before she skin was completely sheded she passed out from pain.

"Makkana tawaqqafa al-'āna, dahāb taslīm risāla 'ilā Aizawa" (you can stop now, go and deliver my message to aizawa) she disappeared in a puff of smoke ironicaly. Going to carry out my command.

"Where the fuck did she go?" Dabi asked. "What the fuck was that?" He asked, checking togas pulse.

"So you have your memories back now?" The crusty bitch came and stood in front of me. "That means you would remember me better now" he took off my hand cuffs and released me from my chair. I stood up and fixed my clothes, i tied my hair into a bun once again.

Everyone in the room was confused as to why he would let me go.

"I'm gonna go change my clothes, get Katsuki treated and release him from the chair"

"Look, i don't know who you are but we cant release him, he could attack" this was magne talking now. She showed great concern, but i didn't care.

"Shut your mouth" i stared at her and her blood began to run cold. I stepped towards her and she dropped to the floor. "you don't know me, and you don't seem to know your place either. So don't involve yourself unless i say you can. Or i will make u feel pain" I touched her head and began to control all he dead cells in her brain, spreading them like a zombie virus. I made her loose herself to death and allowed her past to eat her alive, I should put her in her place now.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed in agony as her soul was twisted and contorted. The shadows began to creep up her arms and her eyes began to fade black, and so i I released her head and she dropped to the ground.

"now that you know what i will do, do as i say, and put this necklace on him, that way his powers will be nullified without confining him." I threw the necklace to dabi, then went to change. "And good to see you again dabi, take care of kat for me. Let me make myself clear, i trust you, giri and shigz, only. But do not be mistaken, hurt him or disobey me, i will annihilate your soul and crush any hope of ur life.." i looked at dabi and walked towards him, dangerous close to his face. "Do not mistake my trust for safety, there are only 3 people in the room who could kill me and i would not resent them, and you are not one of them." i then went down the hall to my old room.

~Katsuki's POV~

I saw (y/n) leave and was In utter shock, I forgot about my leg and tried to understand whats going on. what the fuck just happened, she used her powers perfectly fine, so what the fuck was that. Did she lie? Before i could piece it together, the mist guy put the necklace on me and then released me, but due to my leg i didn't move. He disinfected my wound and stitched it up. Then gave me pain killers, but I refused to take it. I sat their with a blank look, i didn't want to think right now.