Who to chose, Who to chose

thank you all so much for 1.2k veiws, and i hope you continue to read and enjoy.

after a week off, filled with movies, messages and gifts from 🤷‍♀️brother, fun and a whole bunch of training. we went back to school.

i graced the halls with my presents as i entered the classroom, on my way i got given congratulations and presents for winning the U.A sports festival, despite my short time at the school, but before i went to class i went to visit my 3 favorite 3rd years. mirio, nejire and my fav of the 3, TAMIKI. i hovered over there, literally, and apon my arrival i received more gifts and congratulations. then i found my fav 3

"HELLO BITCHES,"

"hay, congrats in the win babes, i got something for y-" i cut nejire off

"NO, more gifts, pleases. i cant carry all this back"

"dont worry we will help" mirio offered

"thanks"

"im sorry but do we have to g-go into your classroom. that bakugo kid scares me"

"oh tamiki, of corse you do, and don't worry. Bakugo wont do anything to you. I will personally see it."

"Well I appreciate that but im sorry but i cant help you"

"your helping me" i say with a straight face

"but you s-scare me m-more" he pick up some bags and so did mirio. they ended up taking all the bags while me and nejire talked.

"so... got any crushes~" she asked with a devilish grin

"nope" i reply like it was nothing

"awww, your no fun" she huffed and puffed out her cheeks, i held in my laughter but i let out a snicker which caused her to glare at me. I looked to the side, acting as if i said nothing. Whistling to the sound of our foot steps. when we arrived at my classroom, tamiki was hesitant to walk in, but since i was early there was no one there. so he dashed in, put down the bags, then dashed out, literally. i said goodbye to the other 2 then sat down and tried to figure out what to do with the bags, then some of my classmates came in and asked if the pile of goodies were for us.

"unfortunatly not, there all for me" this seemed to shock them

"but there is enough for all of the class to have 3 there" kirishima said

"are you sure there not for us all" mina asked

"yes, people gave them to me this morning, while i walked around the school looking for some people"

"tch" bakugo replied then sat down.

I then went over to him and the baku-squad sitting on bakugos table. "You know bakugo, if you want some of MY gifts, I'm sure they could be OUR. If only you would ask." Bakugo glared at me, i smiled at him and then remembered. "Im kidding, but some of them are actually for you. K. So dont be too mad. Im sorryyyyyyyyy." I went and got his part of the gifts, placing them into his pile. we all talked for a while then everyone filed in and asked about the pile of bags,i told them they were mine. And then they sat down, 5 minuts before the bell went, people came, about 20, and gave me more gifts, some went to todoroki, some bakugo, others Lida and deku. then they left.

"told you" i said then the bell went and everyone settled down and waited for aizawa who was no longer in any bandages. Yayyyyyyy. then he spoke

"well done on the sports festival. but there is still more to do, here is a chart of how many people want to intern you at there agancy"

(y/n): 5,413

todoroki: 4,357

bakugo: 3,792

Lida: 1,126