exams are a double deal

Thank you all sooooooo much for 2.7k I seriously appreciate it and sorry for taking so long to update. i have been very busy with the last week of school last week and somethings ive got to do for family. so thank you for your patients.

the next morning i woke up but Bakugo was gone, i debated calling him or searching for him bus i left it. hopped in the shower, and made sure it was clear this time. Not that I would mind a repeat of last night... anyways, i showered, washed my hair, and then came out and put on my uniform. as i was coming down the stairs i could smell some pancakes and protein smoothies with extra sugary things. i dashed down the stairs to find bakugo making breakfast, but by the time my ass got downstairs, my legs began to wobble so i took my time. This nigga really did fuck me sensless. My damn legs still don't work. i smiled to myself and sat down at the table. he handed me a plate and a smoothie then dished his own. he sat down In front of me and we talked. we had laughs and jokes, he even teased me cuz he saw my little struggle to get down here, but then bakugo asked me something i never thought he would.

"can i do your hair" i never thought the katsuki bakugo would do anything for ANYONE. not even his girlfriend. i was scared at first but i let him do it. he sat on the sofa and i sat on the floor.

"any suggestions" he asked

"surprise me" i replied. after what felt like an eternity, but was just 45mins he was done

((y/n) you lucky bitch, it takes an hour and a half to do mine, having wild, thick hair is a curse at times. can I get a 'pain' in the chat if you feel the pain of sitting in the chair/on the floor for a long time to get your hair done 😫✋🏾)

 can I get a 'pain' in the chat if you feel the pain of sitting in the chair/on the floor for a long time to get your hair done 😫✋🏾)

Make it white.

"noice, and i didn't know you could do this shit" i blurted out then mumbled, "I could have saved £30 and a hand cramp every week by getting you to do my hair"

"i used to do my mothers hair before she cut it." he said like it was the biggest achievement there was. i laughed at his proudness for his achievement

"Hey, you made me match shoto, why not you?"

"I didn't have any blond colour and i know you two are really close so..."

"Awww, thank you baby" i gave him a kiss and we soon left for school.

Once we arrived i walked katsuki to class, then told him i needed to do something and went to principle nezu office, i now only have respect for nezu, since he never actually lied to me... he just carefully avoided the subject. I knocked on the door, and waited for nezu to give me the word to come in, I entered to find my sister, AND bird brain talking to nezu.

"so you having a family meeting and i weren't invited, actions do speak louder than words, well i guess i was right about you all LYING to me...foo, i aint part of the family no more." i said