why does every villan seem to know me personaly

why does stain look like itachi in this pic, anyways enjoy. and thanks for the 1.5k views

~(y/n) POV~

it had been 3 days since the party and me and mirko were about to go on our second patrol. i put on my hero costume which had been tweeked by Mirko, meaning everything has changed. Its fine tho cuz I had to get a new costume anyway, my old one was a too badass for mirko to handle, i mean, who would not be jealous of being an akatsuki member, and most if it was ruined after the usj attack. I also pit my hair in a more practical style to last for a while.

 I also pit my hair in a more practical style to last for a while

"You sure I should not have done with the red instead of yellow, i feel like im in to light colour clothing"

"Girl, the yellow looked good on your skin, and i walk around in almost all white, i think you good" then we went off. We roamed the streets, helping everyone we could and caught any people who disturbed the peace. As we were walking back we were informed there were sightings of nomu in hosu, so off we went. we got on the train, heading up, and you would not believe who we saw, grand torino and deku. i was talking to deku about a stratergy untill, BANG. a nomu had broken into the side of the train. grand torino was about to pounce but i was too quick, i pounced on the thing and destroyed it after a couple punches. Deku looked at me shocked but it wasn't my falt it could not handel my punch, and no one saw it blow up except deku, so we good.

deku then suddenly decided to run off so i followed. i lost sight of him but spotted shiguraky and kurogiri ontop of a building, i was gonna attack but decided against it. I followed their line of sight too see why they did not attack people themselves, i soon later got a notification of a shared location, it came from deku so i knew he was in trouble. not checking the route to the location i used my knowledge of the city and found a quick route to him. once i arrived i saw shoto and deku fighting the hero killer, cool, wait. WHAT AM I SAYING.

shoto was about to get hit but i saved him in time,

"(y/n) be careful, if he eats your blood you become paralised." deku said