after the mayhem at hosu

so like i will try the lemon this chapter, but a basic lemon warning on the whole chapter at random parts. hope you enjoy

once we reached bakugo place, my breath was taken away. His home is huge, almost as big as mine, almost... he sat me down in his living room and made me a (f/h/d)(favourite hot drink)

"so why where you crying." bakugo asked as he sipped his mug of what i presume is a spicy pumpkin latte, i would know because as his besties, i knew everything. Also because i once got him one.

"Everyone is lying to me" I say bluntly, i never feel the need to hide anything from him.

"What makes you say that" i took bakugo's latte, placing it on the coffee table beside me, next to mine. I then crawled into his lap. Expecting to be pushed off I paused. But instead he caressed my hair, and comforted me.

"Well with everything that has happened I can tell the life I was supposed to have lived was a lie." I sighed, giving into his touch as he provided the love i so desperately needed.

"Ok, so what you gonna do"

" find the truth " I say standing up and smashing my fist into my hand.

"How you gonna do that"

" I don't know" I say sitting back down in his lap. "Uhhhhhhhh. Why is this so hard"

"Well I'll help you if you need"

"Ok" seconds later I feel my phone ping. Bakugo's as well. we recieve a message saying

To everyone:

If anyone has seen it spoken to (y/n) in the last 3 hour please contact me, pro hero hawks, or pro hero mirko, or if (y/n) is seeing this please contact us. We need to know where you are. And need to know your safe. And there is school tomorrow. So (y/n) please show up.

Aizawa

Bakugo looked at me

"So they don't know you left"

" it's complicated but they do. Just not where to" I say will an awkward laugh "and until you found me neither did you" i mumbled barley audible

"Your going to school tomorrow" he stated

" no I'm not " bakugo pulled me even closer than I already was and got really in my face.

"Yes you are" his voice sounded sexy and his breath was hot. I felt horny. But I ignored them urges and jumped up I pushed bakugo out the way. "Where are yo-"

"I hate you" I interrupted him and went out through the front door.

~bakugo pov ~

What just happened. I asked myself

"This Women" I sighed. I stomped up the stairs and go into my room wish she didn't hate me. What did I even do!! I went online and played with tape arms, pikachu, shitty hair and alien girl. I was just about to win when there was a knock on the door.

"Be down in a minute" I shouted , i was not expecting anyone so they can wait. Then there was another knock, again I shouted for them to wait. After that there wasn't another knock must have been those survey people. I thought. But then (y/n) came through my window.

"Why did you go through my window" I say abandoning the game. Putting the console down on my bed. Muting myself so the others can't hear me.

"You wouldn't answer the door" she bluntly said as if it was something a normal person would resort to.

"So the widow was ok"

"Yep" I deap-panned at her reply and went back to winning the game.

"Nice room" she bluntly said lying on my floor, she then sighed. My bedroom was painted black and orange, the celling and half the wall was orange, the rest if the wall was black. I had a black tv and desk where my PC's are. I had a multi screen gaming set up and a tv in front of my bed. My bed was black with orange and red bed sheets.