The truth, and nothing but the truth

~previously~

——————————————

"All will be clear if you agree to my terms" unsure of what could entail I hesitated, but then agreed to her terms. I wanted to get my students back, no matter the cost i must pay. With a cocky smile she staired down at me through the lining of her hat...

"Good, so listen. This is gonna be a long story"

——————————————

~Back to present~

~(Y/N)'S POV~

"Shigz and kiri, listen cuz I'm only gonna explain what happened once" contemplating as to wether i want katsuki to know now or not I decided, he should. No more secrets or lies. I hated them and so i wont do that to others. I may be some form of a tyrant or cold hearted. But I'm not a hypocrite. "In fact follow me, lets have this convo away from prying ears" i went in the direction of my room and the others followed. I knocked on the door to get katsuki's attention softening my voice for him. He opened the door then walked away, sitting on the bed, i walked over to him and crouched down.

 He opened the door then walked away, sitting on the bed, i walked over to him and crouched down

Credit to @Arekushisu_11 on instagram.

"Kat, baby, me and some others are coming in. I need to tell you all something but i would prefer to do it once. Can we talk in here?" We waited 2 seconds before katsuki nodded his head. "Thank you baby" he hugged me and buried his face into my neck, we stayed like this for a while until...

"Can you guys move so we can talk, I'm sick if watching this shit" irritated, me and katsuki moved. And i swear i saw katsuki snd shigz have a glare off. Anyways, we sat down in the room, me on the bed, beside katsuki, shigi on the floor and giri was standing by the door. I took a deep breath and i began my recollection

"For a brief summary of my childhood, my father doesn't know i exist, my mother kept the pregnancy hidden and pushed him away. When she finally gave birth to me, she saw i had black eyes rather than red like hers, that my quirk came straight away and caused her womb some damage. And she hated me for it. But then when she found out the full extent of my quirk, the necromancy, she used me for it. At this point i was about 1 and remi had left. She trained and beat me every day from the day i could talk. To toughen me up. Every day i would train my quirk. If i made a mistake, i would be beat, if i said something wrong, i would be starved. I even remember failing to master a move in 5 minutes so she tortured me for 5 weeks straight. My body hurts all over just remembering it. My mother implanted these... things into my mind and removed my free will. Once I was about 4 i had completely mastered my quirk and so-"

"Wait..." giri interrupted me, shocking. Us all. He cleared his throat to continue. "I apologise for my rudeness but i have a question?"

"Go on"

"You said you had mastered your quirk by 5, but i remember you getting your light powers at 6. Not too long after your mother came here"

"Yes well... i sort of have 2 quirks. You trained my light but the day i was born, was the day my other quirk manifested. It's called necromancy, Were it manifested from is very complicated, but just know there are 2 souls due to my 2 quirks, or visa versa, i don't really remember."

"What happened when you were 4 after you mastered your quirk" this time katsuki had intervened.

"Well... my new quirk had manifested and i couldn't control it, i had to learn a new quirk all over again and my broken body wasn't helping. And so she brought me here. That was when she reunited with AFO and fell in love, well i say in love but she just wanted to use him. She wanted to carry a powerful offspring, just like me. But it didn't happen. She then took out her frustration on me and began to torture me more, she even sold me at auctions and then made me kill my owners so that she could make money out of me. That was until she met her newest boyfriend. He was interested in quirky genes and i became his first test subject. He would cut me up and draw my blood, make me bleed till i was on the verge of death then use his quirky to heal me. He even... tested how sexual activity affected my quirks He would hire men to... rape and torture me to see how my quirks would respond. He would do this day in and day out but I couldn't do anything as he had a quirk restraining cuffs on me as well as the things removing my free will. I was a mindless puppet for their experiments. That was until she fell pregnant for him and they ran away, leaving me behind and abandoned. Then i was found and adopted by..."

~Aizawa's POV~

"Wait, wait, wait, you're telling me she was adopted by..."

"By All for one yes" stunned by cleo's response i stand up and begin to pace around the room. I had no idea about (y/n) actually past. I was inly told she was on the villains side and that she had some altercations with her memory. I had no idea she went through all that. "Se went through all of that and the heroes never even knew..."

"Yes, she waited for you but y'all never came, hell, even i wanted her to escape but you all abandoned her. And eventually she lost hope"

"What of her mother?"

"She left her for dead. And pro hero mirko had long left the house, thats why she couldn't do anything. After that All for One took her in and 'cared' for her. By that i mean he also tortured and trained her. He wanted to know more about her quirk and potential. This lasted for years. As i said, She began to hate villains and wish a hero would come save her, but eventually she gave up hope of being saved and caved. She began to hate hero's and did work for villains... she became the brain and brawn of the operations. And so he took her to Egypt after stumbling across a lead on our darkness. Thats is where he awoke me and the disaster of Egypt took place..."

"And... where do i come in, in this. What responsibility mist i take?"

"Well..."

~(y/n) POV~

"What happened in Egypt?" Shigi interrupted this time.

"Well... it's when All for One tried to kill me, but something happened and he only managed to take and swap my powers. Don't ask me what, my memory is hazy" at this shigi slowly lowered his arm, taking the hint. "I mean i can still remember it... My blood leaking from every limb, slowly draining me of my life. There was red everywhere. The floor was painted red, everything had a red tint. And then his hands... his hands rapped around my neck, he kept snapping it but i kept resetting it, blood ran out of my ears, my limps continued to leak blood and my bones snapped, breaking and piercing my flesh. Ears, limbs, ears, limbs, everything was red and... AND" my hands gripped my head as a chilling grin creeped onto my face. The world went silent and my thoughts raced... until katsuki grabbed my hand rubbed my back, bringing me back to now.

"What happened after that?" I took Katsuki's hand and replied to his question,

"Well, the hero found me as All for One made his escape, they sealed off my memories and well... the rest is history." Katsuki gave my hand a firm squeeze and i rested my head on his shoulder.

"And what now, now that you have your memories back, what will you do? Who will you choose? Us... or them?"

"..."

~Aizawa's POV~

"..."

"..."

"... i don't even know what time say" sorting down i tried to process the information i was just given. Thought and feeling began to course through my mind, regret, guild, sorrow. And lastly, Rage. "What do i do now? Where are there, i need to find her."

"Don't forget Bakugo is also being held in captivity" sighing I remember the situation at hand

"You're right..." Standing up, Cleo dusted off her clothes and fixed her hat.

"They are located at XXXX XXX, be quick, before something else happens." She curtsies and begins to faze into mist. "I've done my part, now you do yours" and so she completely disappears back to (y/n).

Elbows on table, Head in my hands, mind racing, i try to piece everything together.

"What do i do..."

Im so sorry for the long ass wait...
But i mean, a plot twist like this takes time...
See yall soon.
Word count: 1518 words.