my actual exam, i hate it, so time consuming.

hello my people, hope you like the book sop far, i have finished updating the other chapters so i have posted this one, hope you enjoy.

I ran into the area and looked around, fog clouded my vision as i tried to find my bearings. Looking at the floor I noticed a patter of honeycomb tiles, some weaker than others. I soon realised i could avoid fighting any robots if i stayed vigilant. I began to take my time and avoided the faulty tiles, avoiding having to deploy any robots and battle unnecessarily. While still avoiding the tiles, I stayed on my toes incase of endevours arrival, while still trying to manoeuvre in the fog.

As i began to see a gate up ahead, i felt something shoot at me. I dodged in time to see... A DAGGER, WTF IS U.A'S BUDGET. AND WHY ARE THEY THROWING DAGGERS AT ME.

"WHAT IS WITH THE FLYING DAGGER YOU PRICKS." As I continued to dodge daggers, i also dogged the tiles, almost completely forgetting about endevour. As just as i thought i was going to the through the gate, endevour appeared, blasting me all the way back with his fire.

"Try harder" was all i heard as i was sent back to square one. I then attempted to get to the start, using different routes and methods, but they all ended in the same phrase, try harder, why don't you try harder my ass- but before i could finish i was sent back to the start for the last time.

"THATS IT" i then purposely stepped on a faulty tile, and triggered every single one of the robots. I don't know how many there were, but it didn't matter, all i needed was one. One to give me the opening I needed. I slipped passed each robot, trying to keep my presence concealed until the right time.

"im coming for you Endevour, you mother fucking big ass obstacle on fire," i yelled, then moved just incase he heard that and was coming my way. as i got to the exit once again, i saw endevour. my guy was right at the exit as last time. The big old geeza blocking the whole door. Perfect. He was right where I wanted him. As i began my fast approach, i saw endevour ready to fend me off, I grabbed the nearest robot and so i sent it his way, as he took the bate, sending the thing back, flying to the start .i slipped under it, using the 1 second reaction time as my much needed opening to immobilise him. As i went for a punch to his side, endeavour grabbed my beck and then punched my stomach, nocking the air out of me. Then threw me back, repeating the same annoying words.

"Try harder (y/n)"

"god damn, he broke a rib cage bone." i skidded across the floor. as i stopped and regained my senses, the mother fucker came hurdling toward me at 90 mph, i was mortified, there was a grown ass man coming my way, i felt like my name was Gon, a twelve year old in some pair of green butty shorts, with hisoka on my ass. i dodged the mother fucker like a bullitt and started running for the exit, that was when i heard endevour behind me, as i created my lava wings he grabbed my ankle, the one with my anklet on. his grip was so hard i swear he broke my whole damn foot. he flung me to the side, then punched my stomach as i was mid air. He then shit me with fire balls and i fell on the ground and when i opened my eyes all i saw was white.

"fuck did i die. that fucker killed me."

"your not dead. your in your consciousness" some voice said

"funny, i imagined my consciousness to be, darker."

"you dont know me but im your servant. and we will be together... forever"

"Kinky... i dont like it"

"Shut up, but since your anklet is broken your gonna be more powerful, that means if you punch someone you will most likely...

.

.

.

...kill them. so let me take control, i wont kill anyone."

"dont demons want to kill people, why would you not want to kill them"

"im not a demon, im your servant, but like you they hold answers to my past, our past, so i need them alive to get my information, i mean i can get it from them even if there dead, but alive is easier and less.... Messy"

"ok, you can take control. but once were through the gate i get control again, oh and your main focus is to get through the gate." i say putting out my hand.

"deal" my servant? said shaking my hand. the white room/ alternate universe started to disappear. "by the way when you take control again you will loose consciousness instantly, might even enter a coma"

"WHAT" but before i could cuss my servant everything went dark.

As i opened my eyes after what felt like an eternity, all my bones were healed and scares gone, except my birth mark. I then saw what I presumed to be the gate and i ran through it, passing the exam, i then passed out on the floor before i could celebrate.

~time skip to when u wake up~

my eyes fluttered open as the stupid bright light was blinding me, after some time my eyes adjusted to it and i sat up, all wounds and broken bones healed, but that was probably due to my quirk or recovery girl.

"what the fuck happened" i asked confused and not able to remember a thing. but as i tried to get off the bed i felt someone at me feet. as i looked i saw bakugo. sleeping softly. he looked calm, which was not a normal sight. so of course i took a pic. I then shook him softly and as he woke up he hugged me.

"you ok, you were out for a couple days."

"damn boy, my guy said days, not hours, days. but yeah im fine. what happend"

"you meam you dont remember"

"naaa boo, im just asking..... OF COURSE I DONT STUPID"

"DonT FUCKING YELL AT ME CUZ YOU CANT REMEMBER SHIT, DUMBASS, anyway, well after endevour send you flying again, you were on the floor for a little while, we were gonna call off your exam then you woke up, but then the next thing you know in the blink of an eye, all the robots in the arena were completely decimated and destroyed. You also had this look in your eye, the were glowing purple and your lava armour returned, you have completely finished the robots then went after endeavour, at first ut was a clash of heat and flames, but then you went in for a sudden punch he went flying. Not only that but you gave him some serious damage with it. then you ran toward the exit and once you were through you passed out."

"I beat endeavours ass, nice"

"Yeah you did, but it turns out everyone is going camp even the ones that didnt pass, but they will have night time classes, also the class is going to go shopping, they were waiting for you to wake up so they could ask you, the camp starts in 5 days, so we have the time off. and finally, by the way, your anklet broke so your new one should be coming toda-"

"IS MY BABY BIRD AWAKE, CUZ HER ANKLET IS HERE."

"if i was not already, i would be now." i said to hawks as he came barging into the room, literally. he came running to me. i opened out my arms and he squeezed the light out of me.

"bakugo has probably told you about your anklet... so here is your new one," taking the charm you put it around your ankle. You could feel the tension because of what had happened between you and all the hero's, but as much as you wanted to hold grudges, you knew some things go had to let go and forgive...

.

.

.

.

... this was not one of those time. I mean I could forgive him, but um not gonna let it slide.

"thanks hawks" i then hugged him, allowing a temporary truce that would last linger that this hug.

WELL HELLOOOO READERS, i have decided to start a new book so if i don't post on this book as much it is because im going to focus on my new book. so please excuse my absence, thanks for the reads and once again thank you.