Bitch Since When :)

~y/n pov~

—————————————————————
~previously~

"right. now your gonna fight me." aizawa said as soon as i was at his side

"WHAT"
—————————————————————

"you've got to be joking "

"no im seriouse (y/n)"

"i have no chance of winning, you know that"

"well i have learned that you pick things up quicker in life threatening situations and i think it will benefit, this is a one time thing but if i think it went well then it will become a part of your training."

"fine fine lets get this over with."

i got into my stance and activatd my quirk, i knew aizawas weak points already so this was gonna be a peace of cake...

.

.

.

.

.

.

...who am i kiding im gonna get an ass whooping.

aizawa charged at me so i was gonna strike him with a beam of light, i charged an orb into my hand, and began ti shoot it out, beam after beat but my Im was off. I decided to blind aizawa forst, and then beam him, but as soon as i was about to brighten the light before him, he vanished, i soon spotted him and went to blind him but he threw a bolder at me so i missed him and ended up blinding myself. DONT TELL ME THIS MAN IS MAKIMNG ME LOOSE CONSENTRATION, THATS NOT FAIR. The light died down and soon stopped and i jumped back a least 5 feet.

"you never told me you WAS GONNA MESS WITH MY CONSENTRATION"

"you never asked, and plus this is trainig, no villian is gonna go easy on you and neither will i."

"touche"

we ended up having a hand and hand combat fight and if it continued the way it was going, i was gonna lose. come on, think (y/n), think, what can you do. aizawa came swinging at me with his capture wepon but i dogged and continued to attack him while i thought of a way to win

alright so my best option to win is to use light, it would work best to blind him but u dint have 100% control nor concentration right now. I don't want to permanently blind or injure Aizaw, i just want to create an opening. I mean i could also try to disorientate his vision by bending the light around him, but that could be risky, what can i do? what can i do?

aizawa changed his fighting style to jujitsu. the fuck old man?

"thats it," i spewed my thoughts out aloud

I decided that to summon a light source, and block the sun using it in our area, a light orb began to form in my hand, and then i slowly lifted it into the sky, the orb began to bend the light away from our area, and replace the suns light with its own, i was now in full control of the light in the area, i then decided me being on the ground was no good, so i used my light to create wings. They almost looked like stars and glass.

 They almost looked like stars and glass