captured

i am so so sorry for not posting, i haven't really been on Wattpad recently cuz my mental health has honesty been shit and i needed time to recovery. i wanted to post for you guys but have not had the motivation or time so i will post very unfrequently from now on but i promise i will get on some sort of a schedule soon. so here is another chapter and again  sorry for my absences. but i do have some ideas for some new books on the way so please look out for announcements. And thank you all so much for your patience.

~Dabi's POV~

Y/n, i doubt she remembers me, i mean. she should not remember anything. but just as she used to be, she was as beautiful as a flower.

I spotted those 2 friends of hers, just in front, and decided it was best to leave with her, and bakugo. Mr compressed had him under control, and i had y/n. She may be powerful  but with her new body, she cant handle poison, or stay awake when she has inhaled sleeping fumes. But She is well taken care of.

I made my way to the portal with y/n over my shoulder. her skin was as soft as i remembered it, maybe softer. by the time i got to the portal, Mr compressed was already there, taunting the kids with there loss of bakugo.

"Dirty old drama queen" i sniggered then landed right in front of the portal. and with one last wave, we walked through and it closed. We secured y/n and the bakugo kid to their respected chairs as we didn't know of their handle on their quirks. Well, thats true for (y/n), but we just don't know of bakugos growth.

"When they wake up, we will have a lot of persuasion to do, and in the mean time. is the memory potion ready doc?" if handy mans voice was not torture enough, i don't know what pain is. A strange man i have seen lurking around handsy appeared and injected y/n with some liquid in a vile. As he pricked her, blood trickled down.

"Be careful u fucking idiot," he ignored me and continued to do his thing "what is that anyway. It looks odd." i questioned, but the creepy dwarf blanked me again and went back into the shadows "what a creep."

"yeah, i don't think his blood would taste good" toga was so obsessed with peoples blood, but as long as she didn't take y/n's, I'm good. Dont give a shit

"alright everyone, go to your respective rooms or else." kurogiri said. Now this man is not powerful, but we all respected him enough to listen, i mean he has been with crusty for quite some time. He has been through enough already.

"The brats will be up tomorrow. be ready."

"Can i drink his blood?"

"NO" we all said in unison, poor girl but she never learns.

~y/n's POV~

I felt hot, not in terms of looks, but i mean look at me, i am drop dead gorgouse!!! But i was talking body heat. it started from my arm, then rose and consumed my whole body. I didn't know what was going on but i didn't like it. not one bit. That's when i saw something, like a human with no body, or a body covered in mist, i just could not tell. as i tried to approach it, it came and appeared in front of me and whispered.

"We meet again, guardian" and then the being almost resided itself in my body, its thoughts beacne my own, its feelings clouded my judgment once it entered. And as the ropes of my life began to unknot and fall in place,  A life i never knew i had came flashing before my eyes and the truth of who i am became very clear to me.

"I'm supposed to be...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

... dead? In Egypt!!!"

~time skip~ (cant have yall knowing everything just yet.)

"What does this all mean"

"well, we can uncover that soon, but for now. WAKE UP""

"But, what about the doors, what did you mean by opening-"

"WAKE UP NOW, BEFORE THE VILLIANS WAKE UP. don't worry about me, im gonna be right here" she said tapping my head. "Now lets get moving if you want to save that boyfriend of yours." and as quick as she appeared, she went. And i regained consciousness.

scanning the room i noticed one door in, and a hallway. no other exits in the room, but also no more entrances. there was a bar close by and the hallway had around 7 rooms. Now that i had memorised my surroundings, i woke up katsuki.

"Kat, kat wake up" he began to stir "Kat wake up for me baby" he finally arose, his red eyes warming the pits of my soul. I really do love this man. "Kat don't blast the chains, they cancel our magic out." But it wont cancel this.

~flashback~

"Guardian. You guard one of the secrets of the world, that is Cleo."

"Who is that"

"a powerful entity. She was sealed and stowed away in a new born baby. You were that child. She is dangerous, once she has her eyes on a target, no one escapes. But you both made a connection after you traveled through the doors with her, and now, all you do is call on her and she will appear."

"But who are you, all this time you told me who i was, showed me door after door of iur shared power, but not who you are."

"I am Cleo, and i am at your service, master"

~end of flashack~

"Cleo~" i whispered her name and she came floating out my mouth in a small puff of purple smoke. She then got bigger and bigger until she formed a human.

 She then got bigger and bigger until she formed a human

Credit to artist

"At your service master."

"Go Cleo and deliver my message to Aizawa. Tell him that i know everything. And that i mean everything. Tell him to remain calm and move with haste, tell him most importantly where we are and that we are safe-"

"but if he could hurry that would be good too." i sweat dropped at bakugos remarks.

"I don't think so." This Crusty mf, i swear i would introduce this nigga to cream if i had the time. but you know, the whole kidnapping thing is filling up my agenda so... his lose really.  "Toga, dabi, deal with the woman, twice, deal with the kids." dabi and toga lunged at the woman, when dabi threw flames, she some how managed to take contol of them and she threw them back, but when toga went to stab her, she went through Cleo, she almost dispersed like a cloud of smoke on the spot of impact. then reassembled when toga had gone through her, But due to her missing Cleo she stabbed Katsukis leg.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"KATSUKI" i could tell he was bleeding a lot, it was a 14inched knife, plus there was a crimson puddle dripping from his leg. He was in so much pain. He was gonna bleed to death at this rate. And it was pissing. Me. Off. "I'm gonna hurt you for that, you psychotic blond."

hi everyone. sorry for the new chapter being so short but i wanted what came next to be on its own. i will begin to post more frequently and sorry for the sudden disappearance.