one hell of a training regimen.

yooooooo. aint talked to yall fro a while. how yall doing. ummmmm........ i hope you like the plot twist, cuz i think its amazing.

~(Y/N)'S POV~

About 2 hours had passed since i was told my 'true' quirk. I had lots to think about, and very little time to sort my shit. I knew i had training with Aizawa soon so i was in the hallway going to the bathroom so that i was ready for training, when aizawa came and gave me a box the was sent by Hakeem and Xzavier. These niggas really do work quick. In the box there was an arm bracelet, and it was really pretty

 In the box there was an arm bracelet, and it was really pretty

i put it on before i took of the other temporary jewelry. the only jewelry i now had on was my engagement ring and my arm braclet. i gave aizawa the other 2 pieces of jewelry to give it back to Hakeem and Xzavier. i then went to the bathroom and met everyone outside, i showed katsuki my new quirk, control device arm bracelet, then went over to meet vlad king, pixey-bop, tiger and aziawa.

"alright (y/n), today you will be trying to properly harness your quirk, lets start with your light power, it does not have as many aspects to it and is definitely the better option of both your quirks. As i have said, we don't want you using the necromancy just yet. so lets do that one. now, focuse on the collection of energy and releasing it in the form of light,"

I did as they said and foucused on the energy around me and transfered it to my hand, my hand lit up and so did the space around me, the air began to glow with what almost seemed like glittering engulfing it in a breath taking view. The air glistened as the teachers were mesmerised by the scene before them, then...

SNAP.

The glittering specks had grown in size and exploded, blinding all those who bared witness to their light. The atmosphere shifted as the exploding lights had left a fog of mystery and excitement.

After the dust settled, i was met with a complete utter mess. Aizawa was still in shocked, like he was blind, vlad and pixey bop where out cold, blinded and confused by the lights disorienting appearance, the over pros where burnt to a crisp and soon collapsed. I decided to grab aizawa capture weapon and wore it around my neck.

"Pff- now i could get used to this, this is amazing hahaha" i was laughing so hard until i felt someone staring at me. i look to see aizawa using his quirk. and he looked pissed. he had gotten out  of his trance and the others were nearly out of there situations, exept vlad king, he was still out cold.

"(y/n), give me my capture wepon. NOW"

"ummmmm, i think ill keep it."

"(Y/N) !!!!!!!!" at this i dipped and made a run for it. i ran to the area where the others where and hid behind sho. aizawa had moved sho out the way, like he picked him up and placed him to the right. like picking up a block and moving it, why sho, WHY. i then ran to the only person i could count on. katsuki. i hid behind him. and just as aizawa was about to get to me, bubblywhore, invisabitch, mineta and monomo came to aizawa. They had also been burnt to a cripst. there faces where black and filled with ash. me, katsuki, mina, jiro, momobear, latin king and pikachu 2.0 were laughing our asses of. it was the best thing i had ever seen.

Soon everything had calmed down and i still had aizawa capture wepon.

"(y/n), GIVE ME MY CAPTURE WEPON NOWWW."

"NEVERRRRR" i began to run as aizawa began to chase me again. i was running out of breath. day one without a power boosting quirk and im out of shape. i need to go to the gym.
(and i need a fucking spelling check. tell my why i spelt gym like jim for a hot minute. like ????)

aizawa finally caught me and took back his scarf, it was so warm. now im cold. so i went over to my heat explosion and hugged him, since everyone was on a break due to my madness i created earlier. So he was very hug available. but he is relationship taken. by yours truly.

"hey bae" i wanted to hear his voice

"hey wifey" and it sounded like honey, his hoarse and hushed voice soothed my worries.

"i like that nickname, has a nice ring tone to it. Future husband~"

"touche, but you know what sounds better" he leaned close to my ear and held my chin with a cockey grin on his face. "when you scream my name as i ram into your throbbing clit. Sending you off the edge as i fill you up with my special sauce and you call me daddy~" again i thank god for my melanin skin cuz i know if i was white. i would be as red as a blood, id put kiri's hair colour to shame.

"s-shut up"

"did i make the infamous (y/n) stutter?"

"no" i said. i wanted the ground to just suck me up. so i did the next best thing and berried my face in my mans chest, or should i say bazongas.

"enough of the love you 2, (y/n) you have a new training regimen, " aizawa said interrupting our moment

"WHAT. so soon."

"yeah, fifty km run for starters, followed by an hour bicep training, hour triceps session, hour abs session hour calves session and yoga to help strengthen your control over your quirk you may use your quirk throughout, but i doubt 10% will help."

"wait. i caused that ruckus earlier using only 10%, wow. i'm superhuman, bitch."

"don't get exited, calm down."

"right, right."

"your training starts now, so start running."

"i hate this." and with that i kissed my fiancé and started my fifty km run, it went by pretty quick. but i guess that's because i'm back in full swing, and because of the other soul, sooooo. once i finished my run i did a sum of a 5 hour long session, including the yoga. them met aizawa at the top of a hill.

"right. now your gonna fight me." aizawa said as soon as i was at his side

"WHAT"

helooo people. who has watched arcane here........?, cuz i have and let me tell you. i loved it. best character jinx, not powder, jinx. you know if you know.

anyways 1571 words, enjoy stay safe my nigga.

Truth within lies [BakugoKatsukiXBlackReader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara