I don't get Sports Festivals

This tital was because i dont get sports festivals in general no matter how hard i try. Not only that but I couldnt name it the sports festival because i dont even think the actual sports festivel will be in this chapter. so ya. the build up + the actual event, that s*** be too long

~(Y/N) POV~

I woke up a couple days after the incident, according to bird brain. I was on his version of 'house arrest' so i was stuck indoors. We had The next couple of days off. The girls tried to get me to go shopping with them but i wanted to watch anime so i got bird brain to tell them i was not home, they didn't believe him so they barged in but luckly i thought of that so i left the house 5 mins before they arrived and headed into the forest a few blocks from my house then came back after getting the clearing.

So i spent my days watching my anime then went to train on my days off. I decided what to wear, did my hair, and then went out to train.

  I decided what to wear, did my hair, and then went out to train

like you can have this or something else if you like

"where the hell do you think your going missy" bird brain wanted me to stay and help clean the house but i wernt about to spend my day of rest working unless it was training. I looked this nigga dead in the eye and decided what lies to tell him.

"training" i replied straight forward, going with the only route that would work. The cold ass truth.

"oh hell na"

"oh hell yeah" i looked at him, he looked at me. I had to pull the ankle breaker for him and bolted passed that nigga. and with that i left the house with my things and slamed the door right in bird brains face. no chains can hold me, i thought but oh boy how wrong i was.

i went back to the clearing at the forest near my house and worked on my quirk since i didnt use it much. i didnt like to realy on it, i got that from training with Unclezawa. i controlled the lava temp so i would not melt the ground. i had finished i practised my lava bending, while controling my lava temperature and my transformation at the same time. it was hard because im not used to using so much of my quirk and energy. I was tired and running out of energy. I knew i needed to increase my endurance.