she surprises me

~3rd Person POV~

After a series of lessons, recapping things you already knew. It was lunch, you hadn't had much time to talk to your classmates and you didn't intend to. I entered the lunch hall with sho. He got cold soba while i got (f/f). You were gonna sit with sho but his friends called him over, and you were NOT sitting with that group, they seem too... Nice and the broccoli boy has way to many questions for you, you could... feel it. You decided to sit with mina's group since your 'bestie bakugo' was there.

"Yo, this seat taken?" Upon hearing your question Everyone at the table looked at bakugo. Mina the suddenly grabbed you and dropped you on the chair opposite her, next to bakugo. "Glad to see you again blasty, i missed youuuuu" you said squeezing him in a hug. His face went red as you kissed his cheek. "Looking forward to beating your ass later" you winked at him and he went ballistic. You found it hilarious as kirishima and sero tried to stop him from attacking you. After the Pomeranian calmed down, you all finished your lunches, laughing and giggling.

"Yo, im gonna head to the bathroom, see yall in a bit" they waved you goodbye as you headed to the bathroom.

~(Y/N)'S POV~

I closed the bathroom door and sprinted to a cubical. And out cane my lunch. Hurling out the (f/f) I remember that i must have eaten too much.

the frist time I reject my food. I was about... well idk but all I remember is eating a slice of bread then sending it back up. I looked at the toilet below me and saw a mixture of green chunks fluid, yellow bial that burned my throat and blood. Crimson stained parts of the rejects in pool. I was getting worse. I tried to take one of the injections from my pocket, little miny viles of purple liquid. It's supposed to help keep the food at bay but it never really works.  I honestly always feel worse after but i need to take it, so i can keep my shit together. But i cant, i hate needles, and i mean HATE.

Hearing a knock on the door i clean myself up and go outside only to see unclezawa.

"Whats wrong, todoroki said he was u come in here?"

"Ate too much, can you give me the injection...?" I was unsure he would say yes, but reluctantly he took the vile and needle, injecting me with he serum. "Thank you"

"Come on, you have a battle to win" he gave me a hug then walked me back to class. Man, got to love unclezawa.

~3RD PERSON POV~
~time skip~

You came out of the changing room in your training gear and walked to ground beta. You didnt have the p.e kit yet so you wore your own clothes.

e kit yet so you wore your own clothes

"Ready to get pounded to a pulp extra. " bakugo said with such confidence it almost made you feel sorry for him. Almost.

The fight began and you charged up your hands and arms with lava. A thin layer of lava covered your feet to give you an explosive take off and powerful kick.