Author's Note

Hello Everyone!!

And welcome to my book ❤️❤️

Thank you for clicking on this book and getting interest to read this book! It means a lot to me!

This is the first time for me to write a whole book. I'm absolutely not an professional writer. So I'm pretty much nervous how you guys will take my book, whether you'll like to read it or not .

And ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE so there might be, will be actually a lot of grammatical mistakes. It will be great if you guys please point them out.

Please support my work, I tried not to disappoint you with my writing.  And if you get disappointed then forgive me for offending you.

This is a pure work of fiction, all the characters of my book are created by my imagination. So any relation of any characters of this book to real world is purely coincidental.

This book is unedited, I'll edit it very soon, so there will be a lot of grammatical and other errors. Don't mind them please.

*Contains Strong Language*

And PLEASE don't take this work personally, this book was made only because of pure fun and nothing else. It was made not anyone's feelings or culture so please read this book as a normal fictional STORY.

Please don't steal my work! Everyone of you guys are beautiful with the most unique individuality and brain. Please make your own, you have the greatest power of imagination. Don't steal anyone else's work. It hurts! Really.

And lastly I love you guys a lot already!!

Enjoy and please do comment and vote!!

Riona ❤️