Broken

Pucks PoV:
"Stop. Please, what the hell happened?" I begged, yeah I'm a bad ass but these are my girls and I'm supposed to protect them.

Rachel's PoV:
I didn't say anything, I mean how would anyone reply to that.

"You know what rach, I get it finn broke your heart but if you actually bothered to hear him out you'd think differently and we wouldn't be in this mess and if you can't then just GET OVER IT" he shouted causing heads to turn.

I felt the tears falling, "I- I can't" I say before getting up and leaving.

Sams PoV:
I see Santana, puck and Finn sat at a table and decide to join them. Me and puck aren't exactly friends but we're civil, whereas Finn wants nothing to do with me and the feeling is mutual.

"Where's Rachel?" I ask. Santana clears her throat, "she's probably gone to clear her mind" and smirks, I'm guessing that's a nicer way of saying she went to smoke.

"Santana, what the hell happened to you guys?" Puck asked and she rolled her eyes. "You really want to know?" The three of us nodded enthusiastically.

"Me and Rachel, were really depressed like to the point where we didn't leave our beds. Then we decided that we were sick of feeling this way and thought that if we changed into these miserable, cold-hearted bitches, that people would be too scared to talk to us meaning we can't get our hearts broken again" her eyes looked sad and I understand where she was coming from.

Finns PoV:
I knew it, I knew this was my fault. I wanted to go and look for her, but I figured that Santana isn't going to repeat this again so I might as well find out as much as I can whilst she's in the mood for talking.

"I'm sorry about you and Brit" I whisper quietly and she does a small nod.

"Santana, if I could help Rachel fix her heart, would you go back to normal too" Sam asks hopefully and I clenched my jaw, I know exactly what he's trying to do. "I don't know but she's not going to be easy.

I just don't think she's into you" she used emphasis on the word "you" and cast a glance at me whilst she said it. Apparently I was the only one who noticed.

Rachel's PoV:
I sat under the bleachers, staring into nothing. I thought that when I saw him again I'd be okay, but I wasn't and it just bought back all these memories that I'd spent so long trying to get rid of. I heard footsteps and didn't look up, presuming it was Santana I just offered a cigarette.

When they didn't take it I looked up to see Dave Karofsky, with his stupid grin. "What do you want Karofsky?" I sighed, returning my head to stare forward and away from him.

"I saw you leave back there and thought I'd say hello" he smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Right, well you've said hello so you can go now" I said hoping he'd take the hint and instead he leans against the wall eyeing me.

"I saw the video, we loved it" he smirked.

"Didn't take you for a perv" I retorted whilst taking a drag. "Yeah well, I'm not. Just hard to take my eyes of something as beautiful as that". I laughed sarcastically.

"Right well, bye Dave" I muttered whilst throwing away my cigarette and sauntering past him before he could say anything else.

Santana's PoV:
Lunch was awkward, but I didn't move. I don't want them to think that being in their presence will upset me. I don't know why but I want to come off as strong and careless. But I miss Finn and puck and I like being around them but I'll never admit it.

Frankenteen wasn't eating and puck and Sam made small talk. I glanced to see Brit sat on that wheelchair kid's lap smiling. I rolled my eyes, seeing how easy she had clearly moved on. It just reminds me of why I became this new person in the first place, to numb my feelings so that things like that don't get to me.

I see Rachel walk back in and slump beside me, her cheeks had obvious tear stains but I knew better then to bring them up in front of the guys or anyone for that matter. The smell of smoke that surrounded her was obvious, and judging by the shocked faces of the guys I knew they could smell it too.

She just stared forward, like she was concentrating on something, and unless she was genuinely interested in the pile of leftover food on an empty table, then I can only guess that she's thinking of Finn. I've noticed she does that a lot, and I do it too. We just sit and stare into nothingness feeling numb, it's a horrible feeling but also quite calming.

Pucks PoV:
I'm going to make this better, I don't know how or when but I know that I will. They're clearly depressed. And I think the first step is finding someone to make them happy. It may be awkward bringing this up in front of Finn and Sam, but my priority is Rachel and Santana right now.

"Rach, how about I set you up with a guy on the team?" I ask and she sniggers. "I'm good" she retorted.

Finns PoV:
I can't say I'm happy that puck tried to set Rachel up on a date whilst I was sat right next to him, but I'm glad she said no because it means that I still have a chance. But I know that sam's thinking of  something too so I'm going to need to act fast.

"What about you San? A Cheerio maybe?" Puck asks. I can see that he's trying really hard but neither of them are interested.

No ones PoV:
The rest of the day went slowly. Santana and Rachel were defiant and rude and their other class mates were clearly shocked at their transformation, but didn't speak up with fear of what they'd say.

As they were walking out of school, they both stop outside the choir room as they can hear glee practise is going on, they look through the window on the door to see their old friends talking and laughing together.

Finn notices them looking and smiles to himself.

Finns PoV:
They clearly miss it if they can't walk past the choir room without wanting to see what's going on. My eyes lock with Rachel's and we gaze at each other for a few minutes until Santana pulls her away. I can already see my Rachel coming back, and I will stop at nothing until she is.