chapter 15☆That Night

"Can't believe I'm doing this, your going to get me in so much trouble one day" I said as I stepped out the tiny room "oh darlin', I'd never do such a thing" he replied as he planted a kiss on my forehead. "What do you want to do then?" I asked "umm, I was thinking, seeing as my parents have gone out and won't be back till tomorrow night I thought we could just relax, watch a film then see what happens from there" I noticed the last bit sounded cheeky. I think I knew where this was going.

We watched at least 3 films then all of a sudden it was 1 in the morning. We went up to his room and got changed. I got into bed and looked to where he was and he wasn't there. I looked around the room and then I felt something jump onto me. I found him. He wasn't wearing much but his boxers. His body was so well toned I thought he was some kind of super human. "Awh, your so cute when your checking me out" I immediately came back to reality and realised he was watching me looking at him. I then couldnt take it anymore so I traced my fingers down his abs, I got a reaction straight away which was a relief. "You make me mad, I just want to stay with you forever. I promise I will never leave you, if theres ever a problem between us I promise it will get sorted because I cant live without you." I had the stupidest grin on my face when he said this to me. "Good, I won't ever leave you either. Without you I'm just Alex,but with you I feel so alive." With that he took off my shirt and we just did what came naturally to us.

When we were done we just cuddled and he fell asleep. It was a good night but I still couldn't stop thinking about what happened to Becky. I couldn't believe that her life has changed so quickly because of one thing. I started thinking about how anyone's life can change as quick as that, her life was like any other teenage girls life but now it's completely changed. I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that she may not be the same ever again. My best friend could die at any time at this moment. I was so lost in the fact that my best friend might die or be permanently changed that I hadn't realized that he woke up and was now rubbing my arm. I realized he was probably feeling the same way as me, his best friend was there and was also in the hospital we were just laying there and our best friends are suffering. I think he read my mind because he got up and started getting dressed so I did the same and we left the house to go to the hospital.

It was so scary in the hospital it was dark and cold and just so mysterious. I clung on to his arm as we walked to Becky, Chris, Harry and Sam's room. We managed to get them all in the same room. It seems a lot of people are scared of him and I would be to but I know he would never hurt me. I looked up at him and he was just so focused on seeing his friends that he didn't have time to look around. He was just locked on to the thought of seeing the people that mean the most to him.

We arrived at the room and noticed that they weren't all in there. It was only Chris in there. I started panicking but I didn't want him to realise so I just tried to keep calm. We saw a nurse so I asked where they were and she said they were currently undergoing surgery. We went into the room where Chris was and we noticed he was awake. He went up to Chris "hey, can you hear me mate?" "Oh shit look who it is Mr ditchwhileaterroristbombstheschool" he chuckled as he saw Chris was fine. "Hey Chris are you feeling ok now?" I asked as I sat down on a chair next to Chris's bed, "yeah I'm doing much better they said I should be out in a few months." I noticed that he let a tear go when he heard that, I knew he wasn't sad so it was from happiness. I was still wondering how Becky was though so I went out to try and find their surgery room. I didn't find it.

We then left Chris after to let him sleep and went back home. It was now 5 in the morning so we slept until 4 in the afternoon.