Chapter 14☆...A Weekend With Him

It was finally Thursday, and i was not going to whine about it. I had planned a whole weekend with him. I was telling my mum that i was sleeping at Becky's house and she got her mum to say to my mum that it was fine herself to persuade my mum even more. But instead i was going to stay at his house, his parents were away for the weekend so he was home alone from Friday night till Monday morning. I was staying at his all that time. We weren't going to go anywhere, we were just staying in. I was spending Friday with him, we were ditching school. I got Becky to cover my story of i am ill and he got a couple of his friends to say he was at hospital after a bike accident. I was thinking about how horrible it would be if he actually did, i dunno how i would manage to cope. But it hasn't happened so it's fine.

We planned everything out. It had to be perfect, it was our first proper weekend together. I couldn't wait. I packed all my clothes and anything else i might need. I called him to let him know i was ready and he picked me up on his bike. I still don't know how we made my bag fit on the motorbike but it did. I couldn't believe this was happening, it felt so surreal.

"You alright babe?" He asked me as he helped me off his bike. "yeah I just can't believe this is really happening i mean i feel like i'm going to wake up any minute now and I'll just be in my bed."  I replied as i stepped into his ravishing house.

It was giant, the garden was already alluring so i had an idea that the inside would be just as nice and i was right. The interior decorating was pleasing to the eyes. It was so fancy. There were white walls and beige carpet in all rooms apart from the living room, in the living room there was baby blue walls and light grey carpet, in the kitchen it was tile flooring and walls, both bathrooms had tile sea blue tiles walls and brown wooden flooring and his room had white walls with graffiti, posters and pictures, and a white carpet. His room was like every other boys room except he had a lot more violence evident in his room. He also had a lot of quotes, lyrics, emotions, names, scratch marks, punch holes, dents, 'emo' music posters all over the walls. I realised that his last girlfriend must really have fucked his life up. I saw a lot of depressed emotions and quotes on his wall. I then say my name was written on the wall. It had words like love, bestfriend, my life, forever etc written around it with lines connecting them to my name. I smiled as i realised that what he felt for me was genuine.

"I never thought i'd ever have you in my house, and now your in my room. Sorry about the wall, i basically just write anything i feel on it. It's like my way of letting it out, well that and punching" he said as he nodded to the bag attached to his ceiling, it had loads of dents and what i think is blood. He must really get angry sometimes. "Alex, I really do love you. You know that right?" i nodded and replied "yes, I do. I love you too but why ask baby?" "umm... Well because i love you so much, this is one of my big problems, i get attached too quickly. I just needed to know because i don't want to get hurt like last time, I really do love you. I don't know what i did wrong last time, but i'm sure as hell not going to do what ever it was again."  He was genuine when he said this, i could tell from the sincerity in his eyes. I felt horrible knowing he loved his ex yet she cheated on him for 9 months. "Trust me baby, i would never cheat on you. I'm not cold hearted" he walked up to me and hugged me, tightly. I thought he was never going to let go. We kissed then we located his bed...  And you know what happens after that, I'm not going to explain.

 After all that, we were out of breath which caused us to pant like dogs. "you sound like you need to cool down, sorry it's been a while since i've done that." He panted while looking at the ceiling. "That was actually my first time." I said quietly as i rolled over to the side of the bed. "No. That wasn't, don't bullshit me" "it was i've never done that before" he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him "well, I would never have guessed it" he chuckled and i just cuddled up to him. A couple minutes passed and we got up and got dressed. My clothes were in a heap on the floor, where as his were scattered everywhere.