Chapter 13☆...Monday

Urgh, I hate Mondays. They are the worst, if I made a horror film or book or just something scary I would definitely make it during a Monday.

It was Monday morning the worst morning of the week. Today was especially crappy. My alarm clock didn't go off, my hair was worse than usual, all my spots decided they were going to say hello today, my milk had expired, my uniform was soaking from not being dried properly, I missed my bus and to top it off I had a really important exam first period, which was so boring considering it was maths but not only was it boring it was working towards my GCSE grade so missing it was out of the question. "Mum, I umm.. kinda missed the bus this morning. Could you drop me off really quickly because I have a maths exam first thing and I don't want to miss it." I said to my mum as she was eating her non expired toast. "Can't you get one of your friend's mum to drop you? I really can't I'm already rushing and I have to be at work in half an hour." She said as she was eating her toast slower than an elderly person walking up stairs with a cane, I chuckled when I imagined that aw poor granny . "You have half an hour, your dressed, fed, hair is done, make-up is done and it only takes 10 minutes to drive to my school then 15 minutes to go to your work from there. You have enough time, please it's not like I'm asking for you to do it everyday, do you want me to fail my GCSE's?" I said, slightly exaggerating the situation. "Fine, get my keys and go in the car, I'll get my bag and I'll be there in 5 minutes." Yes I won! Finally I got her to do one thing for me.

I had finally gotten to school and I was in tutor or tutorial as the teachers wanted us to call it to sound more sophisticated (if you don't know what that is look it up), even though we all knew the students were the opposite of sophisticated in this school.

I managed to make it through the exam without passing out from stress. I'm currently in History, one of the most boring lessons I have all week. My teacher sucks, badly, the other day he planned a whole lesson based on some election that took place in Germany that no one remembers. After that i had break time, then English, Science, lunch, Photography and Music. my favourite lessons of the whole week were Photo and Music. After i got through English and Science without falling asleep as it's so boring, it was finally Lunch. I went into the Cafeteria and I noticed he wasn't at his usual table but instead at the table where all my friends sit. Honestly they looked terribly confused as to why he was sat with them. "Hey, Alex. You alright?" Becky asked slightly uneasy to the situation. "yeah, i'm good how have you been?" i asked as i saw he turned and walked up to me. I was surprised Becky even heard me everyone in the room was talking making a lot of noise, i never noticed this sat with the gob. Then again, their table was in the top corner where no one dared to go. As he got closer to me he embraced me and kissed my head, "wow, that was the best hello i've ever gotten from anyone" I said as he clashed his gorgeous full lips with my lips. As i turned i noticed the whole of the school was just looking at us. It's like they've never seen two people kiss before. "What are they looking at?" I asked, he didn't answer and pulled out a chair for me to sit on while sitting on the chair next to me and intertwining his hand with mine. Why is he being so nice to me? Is it because I kinda ditched him for Becky? After we had finished eating he took me away from everyone and into an empty classroom.

"Why are we in here? we might get in trouble for being in a teachers class without being allowed" i asked checking if anyone saw us "I don't care, I need to talk to you" "If this is about when i said no to going in town with you the other day i'm sorry i just needed to have some girl time." "it's not that. Umm... I think you should know something about me... All those people looking at us after our kiss were looking because they're not used to seeing me being with a girl like that. Uh... i don't know how to say this but i'll just say how it is. A couple years back i got with this girl" he started saying, and for some reason i got jealous. I knew it was a year ago but i just didn't like the fact that a girl had him before me. I dunno my feelings are messed up "and we stayed together for ages, but one day i realised she had been cheating on me for months, it really messed me up. I got into gangs, started getting involved with fights, the police were always around my house and it just fucked my whole life up. I thought that we would make it through everything but then i learnt she didn't love me, she just felt sorry for me so she stayed with me. I realized then that i shouldn't be taken for granted like that ever again so i toughened myself up. Everyone in school knew about this. But then i met you you made me so happy when we were just friends, then we became bestfriends and now look at us. We are together. So now you know why i'm treating you with respect you deserve it and I want you to know I care about you, by the way i heard you ask why i was acting like this"