Chapter 20☆Finally Out

Yes! This was it! I felt the cold breeze rush to my face as he slammed the door out of the way, much force was needed but it was finally done. We were free, free from anything that may have happened if we were down there any longer. We didn't speak, we didn't say anything, we just stood there for a minute breathing in the smell of the outside, hearing the gentle chatter of the cicadas, watching the wind in the near by tree and feeling the cold air hit our faces. This was it, we finally got out of there. It could've been a lot worse down there but at least we were out, and alive. He then gestures for us to keep going, we were tired and hungry but we knew we had to get as far away from here as possible. A thought at he back of my mind started to get louder and louder, what if they were aware we had left and had now sent people out to get us? No! I won't let a thought make me slow down, I started running and he quickly followed.

I heard a faint noise, beeping? TRAFFIC! There was out chance to quickly get further away and with another person in the car they wouldn't risk getting us. This gave me the boost to carry on that I needed, I could tell he was the same. We ran even faster than before and we were soon next to the road that seemed ages away a few minutes ago. We both looked at each other and just hugged, not for very long because we were aware that we still weren't safe, but it was what we both needed. We got to a car and we asked to get in with them, they refused, but this didn't stop us. We carried on until the fourth car, a man and his two children. He asked us where we were going and I told him my address and he told us he was going in the same direction, what luck! He typed the address into the gps and we were on our way home. I looked at him in the backseat and he was talking to the little girl, so much compassion and love was in his eyes, it made me start thinking bout our possible future. I started smiling but I stopped when I looked at the radio 18:55 03.04.16 we had been down there for 4 weeks! How did that happen, I remember the first day like it was the start of this week. Did they drug us to forget? Did I only just wake up a few days ago? Was I so not aware of time that 4 weeks felt like 7 days? I had so many questions but no one could answer them.

His POV

I looked at these children and wondered if I would ever have the chance to have such beautiful little girls, or maybe handsome boys. Would it be with Alex? Or someone else? I look at her and I feel like she'd be a great mother, heck even a great wife, maybe mine? I sure hope so. For now we may never know, but I sure hope so.

We had gotten out of that horrible place, I was so glad. I was more glad that she made it out too because I don't know how I would've gone on without her by my side. Cheesy to say, I know, but it's true. Oh gosh, I'm turning into such a wuss, maybe I am whipped? Is that such a bad thing though? If it's for the right girl I guess not. Oh no. There I go again. Ok, just... WHAT! Is that really the date?! We've been down there for ages. What happened? Why can I only remember the last weeks events? Oh no, maybe I got some bad guy drugs in me! Or I've been turned into a mutant and they had to wipe my memory of the events! Ok, you're not in some movie, this is real life. The chance of that happening is like finding a needle in a haystack. Never used that one before, well guess there's a first time for everything. Ok, now what was I going to tell my everyone when I got back? My mind is all over the place, well that's normal I just got out of that horrible place. I wonder why we were down there, why they needed us. Maybe is was just random, I feel like maybe it isn't just random. I don't know but I am sure glad I got out of there.