Chapter 10☆What's going to happen now?

I didn't know our friendship would end up like this! He just asked me a question I would never have thougt to hear from him to me! Just last year he didn't even know I existed now he just asked me to be his girlfriend! Oh shit, I forgot I wasn't saying anything I had to reply "Yes, I will, that was really fancy by the way" I said as I chuckled, I had my first boyfriend and it just so happened to be the guy I've liked for years now. "Ok, good I'm glad you said yes actually. Sorry if that was a bit fancy but you just deserve someone good" he smiled and kissed me again, this time it was just a little peck but I wanted more, screw that, I needed more! But for now that was good enough. "So what's going to happen now?" I asked not knowing what else he had planned. I looked at my phone and it was only 5:37, earlier than I thought it would be. "I'm getting you home, going home myself, your getting ready, I'll get ready then I'll call you when I'm on my way back to yours." I wondered what he was going to do but I didn't want to ruin the moment. We walked back down to his bike, with his arm around my waist the whole time. We got on his bike then when we got to mine I took my helmet off and was going to give it to him when he said that I could keep it, seeing as it was mine.

He kissed me goodbye then I went in and had a shower and changed into Black jeans, Black combat boots and a white shirt. My whole closet was just black and white basically and I didn't care. I might add that I looked pretty badass myself, not to boast. He called me at 6:16 to let me know he'd be 10 minutes till he'd be at mine. I liked the fact he lived so close to me, it was walking distance for me seeing as I 'can't be trusted with driving anywhere' according to my parents. Who have been really nice to me these past few months. I think something was going on but oh well I had other things to think about.