Chapter 16☆ ...Making The Most Of It

I had to go back home I couldn't hide from my parents for ever, plus I only had one more day of clean clothes. "Hey, I have to go home tomorrow I think" I said as nicely as I could "yeah I know this won't last forever but that's fine I guess you do have to go home at some point, we might as well make the most of today." We were both sat on his bed eating a lot of food. There was a massive tub of Nutella, two bags of Doritos, 3 tubs of Pringles, sandwiches, champagne, beer and Coke. This was one of the best days we've had in a while. We knew that Chris was fine and the other 3 were going to be fine as well so it was good. "I love having days like this, we need to do this more often," he said as he stuffed his face with Pringles, I've seen him grin like this a few times but since the accident he hasn't really smiled, apart from last night, I think he knows that they're going to be fine so this is sort of us celebrating.

Through the day we mostly ate, played Xbox or made out. It was good. It made me think, if we stayed together long enough we would be able to live together. This thought made me smile and imagine the good times we'd have then, I then immediately came back to what we were doing when he giggled and said "if we stay together forever we could get our own house, we could have days like this whenever we wanted, then after a couple years we would have a couple kids and we would be the happiest family and we will get married and then have grandchildren together and it would be so fun and Chris, Max, Becky and Sam could come over and we would have COD wars." I suddenly got on top of him and kissed the life out of his face. I dont know where this came from, I think it was what he said and also that I was always on the bottom when we had done this before. "Wow Alex I never knew you had that in you. That was good, in guessing you liked the idea?" I nodded and then I heard the phone ring so I got off and he answered it. It was my mum! I thought I was going to die. "Hey, umm... I was just calling because I wanted to know if my daughter was at your house. I called Alex's friends house and she said that Becky is in hospital and she hasn't seen Alex at all." He replied saying that Alex was at hospital with Becky and she has been staying there. I was so glad he could lie so easily under pressure, that started making me wonder though. "Oh ok, thanks" and with that she hung up. We went back on to the couch and I sat on him facing him. "Have you ever lied like that to me?" He looked confused when I asked him this "I did it once but that was before we were together. When we were in maths class and I told you I didn't get it, i did get it, I just wanted a reason to talk to you. I've always found you to be different, in a good way, but I never had the courage to talk to you properly because I thought you hated me because I was the typical popular boy," "I have always liked you since god knows when. I always thought we would never happen because you were every girls crush and you only got with the popular ones or the gorgeous ones," "I only got with those whores because it's what populares do they go out with people they're expected to be with, but I never loved any of them. And anyway I'm sick of people telling me what to do so know I do what ever the fuck I want to do." That was one of the cutest things he's said to me. "I know I love you too and I want to be with you for the rest of my time here on this shitty planet."