Chapter 21☆Back To Normal

A few days passed, followed by weeks that led to months. Eventually all the madness of our story went down and everyone moved on, even him and I have forgotten. Occasionally something will happen or we will see something or read something that reminds us but other than that we live life normally now. All of our good friends had recovered and finally got out of that dreadful hospital and were back at school and back to being themselves, they had a few scars but they were all healing up very well and the nurses said they should disappear within the next year. Everyhing was as it was before.

We were finally approaching the most important week of our lives, exam week. The week where countles amounts of teens would undergo such huge amounts of pressure that can't be gotten rid of. The only way anyone could feel less stressed, only a little less, would be to study. To feel good about your exam however you would've had to study since year 7. Everyone was either out getting drunk trying to forget about the exams or actually revising, the percent doing the latter was significantly less. All over any social media posts were going up about it, people saying that they were going to give up and just become strippers, others rubbing it in peoples faces saying they had done 16 hours of studying . Honestly I think they're just lying to themselves. Nevertheless everyone was counting down the days to either their impending doom or sweet success.

I havea strict study for this last term before exams. I see my friends on monday and him on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have him one more day because I help him decide what he's going to revise each week and each day, then on thrusday that's our relax day, he's doing the same as me but he slacks a little more than me so he needs my extra help. I am so determined to pass these exams, if I pass that means a better future and a better lifestyle for me and my future family, hopeully hes in that family too. These past few weeks of studying have been so difficult but I know it's for the best because if I dont do the best and I fail I'll feel guilty my whole life, if I do my best and fail I'll be really upset but at least i put in a lot of effort. I try not to focus on the negative too much when it comes to this, makes ot a lot harder to study if you focus on the bad. I found that studying becomes easier the longer you do it, suddenly I realised I knew most of the stuff I was studying after some time ad could move on to other stuff. Its not that difficult after all, for him however I cant say the same. He's not got the same brain as me so all this stuff is really tough for him, but I can't give in and just help him I need to help myself too. A little for him and a little for me. Overall my exams are hopefully gonna be fine.

After the exams

"Well, that wasn't so hard in the end. I think I might have passed actually" he said this with joy spreading across his face as he exited the hall. I was glad I pushed him to do his best, it sounds cocky but he couldn't have done it without me. "I couldn't have done it without you, thank you so much". Yeah, thats what I thought. "Don't thank me I only helped you, you did all that yourself" I had to give him some credit. Now all we had to do was finally leave school and enjoy our summer holidays! I can't wait to spend everyday with everyone I hold dear to me. I wasn't going to let this summer go to waste! At the end of summer was when we would recieve our results but I didn't want to think too much about that. For now I was going to focus on having the best summer ever, gosh was that cliché...

A/N

Sorry for disappearing again, before the last chapter I did, I couldn't get hold of my account and therfore couldnt update anything. But now I'm back, hopefully for a bit longer as well.

Tell me what you think bout this chapter, if you enjoyed it or not. Vote, comment, share and follow everything you do is very appreciated.

-Amy xo