Chapter 12☆A Becky day

I desperately needed another day with Becky, we haven't properly seen each other out of school since camping and that was months ago. I was missing my Becky time. So I decided to call her.

"Beep beep...bee-Hello?" Becky replied in her usual joyful tone. "Hey Becky, it's Alex, I was just thinking we needed to go shopping" "yes we do uh... If you get ready I'll get ready quickly then get my ma to drop me off to yours then we'll get the bus to town, alright?" This was the problem with not having a car or driving licence I had to take either a lift from other people or a bus everywhere I had to go. Just as I agreed and hung up he called. "Hey princess, I was thinking, we need to go into town if you weren't busy" i could tell by his accent he was having a good day today. "Oh shit, listen I really would love that but I'm goin in with Becky today and we haven't really hung out since that week we went camping, I'm really sorry I'll do somethig with you tomorrow I promise." "Nah, it's fine I'll go over to Jo's and play some COD" I could practically see his face drop as I rejected him "I love you" "love you more baby" we both said bye and he hung up. I felt bad but I needed a day with my girl.

When we got into town it was crazy busy, as usual.  I haven't been here in a while so it was nice. I always liked going into town just something about it made me happy. As we got off the bus we both knew where we were going even before we talked about it. We were going to Starbucks. I absolutely loved starbucks, my favourite is the caramel mocchiato. When we got our drinks we sat on the window table. We already had a plan of where we were going. From here we would go to Next which is in the mall, then New Look, Primark, a sweet shop, Game and Blue Banana.  The last three shops were for me but Becky didn't mind going into them.

As we sat there drinking our beverages Becky said "have you heard anything from your dad recently?" I haven't talked about my dad to anyone not even to him. Some people know they aren't together but they don't know the whole reason why. "I know he's moved out of his little apartment to a big house and he's bought a dog" I said with a smile at the thought of having a puppy. "That's good do you know where" "no not yet but I will" we continued. "So tell me again what happened between your mum and dad" she enquired "since you asked so nicely, umm... well basically my mum cheated on my dad for 3 months, my dad found out because he found someone else's picture in her purse. He asked her and she said straight up that she was cheating on him. Then my dad left that minute. He took all his things" I looked down as I told the upsetting story "but he forgot one thing" I looked at her with confusion, "you, but one day he will come back and you can live with him and his pup" I smiled at that last bit. I just imagined how good it would be to live with him and a dog in a big house somewhere away from here, meet new people, make new friends, have good mrempries. But for now I was happy in my little city with my friends and him.

So we carried on chatting about stuff while we finished our drinks. Then we headed to the other shops. "So how's you and lover boy?" She asks out of no where, "good, I think he might be a little annoyed because I said no to going to town with him today" "you could've said yeah I don't mind, in fact I was gonna suggest it...but I forgot when I got to yours." "Oh, thanks" I said giggling at how forgetful she is.

So we finally went to all the shops we needed to go to, we had at least 5 full bags each. We were just walking around town, looking for other shops we wanted to go into. After not finding any we just went to the bus stop and waited for it. We finally got to mine and we said bye and Becky went home. I was glad I went to town with her today I can really relax when I'm with her. She's just a really chill person to be around, she doesn't judge me, laugh at me, notice my flaws. That's why she's my best friend.