Chapter 20☆ What To Tell Them

ALEX'S POV

"We have two options: tell everyome the truth, possibly get checked out at the hospital and multiple trios to the police to tell the, what we remember. Or we could make up some story that with everything going on we went on holiday for a few weeks" I asked him to choose but I knew which one he'd pick. "I think our parents wouldnt believe the second one, they'd ask where the money came from, where we went, what hotel we would stay in. Point is, theyd ask too many questionsand we would mix it all up and get found out. But if we tell the truth its going to be hell. Personally I think we should do the second one and lie but theres too many flaws with that plan" yep, knew would choose that. "We cant do that, you know i'll get everything confused and mess it up, plus what if we arent around eachother them they ask us questions and we say two compleyely different things? I think ee should just get it over with and do the first thing" this is often how our decision making would go, id ask him to choose then I end up choosing but he doesnt seem to realise this. Its a win win situation

HIS POV

She does that everytime we need to decide something. Im glsd that whater happened down there hasnt chsnged her, I chuckled to myself as I realised how silly she is.

"Hey, where was it that you two needed to get dropped off again?" She nodded at me to answer. "Uh, my house is fine for us" I gave him the address and we were out of the highway and back into the familiat city streets. "You guys travelled out pretty far for kids your age, would you mind me asking what you were doing that far away from your home? You don't have to but lord knows im nosey" I turned away from entertaining the little girl with her bear that I was making talk and dance, "oh no thats fine, we are the ones intruding by getting in your car. We were on a road trip with some friends but they got a bit drunk and got a room in a nearby hotel so Jenny and I figured we would just go back home, forgetting they had the car, and thats where you came in. Th.." "thank you again for letting us ride with you, its not common to find people like you anymore" how did she know I was gonna say that? "Oh no problem. Its nice to see a nice young couple who knows the danger of alcohol." We chuckled together.

Alex started mouthing words to me, I couldn't understand it. She isnt very good at this, I started looking around for anyhing she could write on when I saw the other little girl get out her ipad. I asked her if I could borrow it she reluctantly gave it to me, I opened an app that served to write notes on and passed it to Alex. She wrote "who the fuck is Jenny" I looked up at her and she looked so angry. I wrote back "I changed your name, stranger danger? Just so he wouldnt trace us bsck." She looked at it and relaised she has wrongly accused me and just sat there in a stop, I kissed her on the cheek and she could stop herself from grinning. I erased the note amd returned the ipad to the little girl, I then felt a tug on my arm from the opposite side where the girl was holding up her bear, I immediately started to play with it as she giggled and played bsck. Alex just sat there in her own world, glancing at both girls.

ALEX'S POV

We finally reached his house, thanked the kind man and his daughters and were walking into the house. But we didnt make it in the house before the door opened and out came the flood of people, heading straight for us. We just looked at each other and tried to stand our ground as these people circled us. Friends, family and others crowded us with questions. My mum was crying as his mum was holding back her tears and comforting my mum. Everyone was either worried or just wanted to know what had happened. He told them to leave us to our family and that we would tell people when we felt comfortable. We went inside with our parents, sat on the sofa. His dad got us some drinks and snacks and we told them what had happened in the last 4 weeks.