Chapter 18☆Getting Out

We rushed over to the exit and I just looked at the woman who nearly shot us, I recognise her. Where would I have seen her before? I didn't even know where I was so I was just going to focus on getting out for the minute. He was already at the top of the ladder and he held his hand out so I could get up, seeing as the ladder was partly broken I didn't trust it and took his hand. He pulled me up and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer, kissed my forehead and just looked in my eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned, I mean I know we just went through some pretty fucked up things just then but it seemed like he wasn't looking at me because of that. "I love you, you know that right?" "yea? Why you saying this? What's wrong?" he let go of my waist and took a step back, gently holding my hands in his hands. "I don't know how to do this..." I took away my hands. I know what he's going to say, its not me its him, its for my own good, there are plenty more fish in the sea... he was going to break up with me. I can't deal with that. Not after all that. He can't, I thought it was going good... obviously he thought differently. I felt the tears building up in my eyes, I had to hold them back just until he officially says it. Why does it have to end like this. I don't want it to end like this. He was my first boyfriend, kiss. He is my everything. Please don't do this. It's not fair, I shouldn't have got involved him. Why did you have to fall for him, this is what he does. He's a popular and I'm not, this was never going to last. I closed my eyes and waited for my heart to ripped out, burnt, blown up and spat on. Please...