Chapter 2☆Camping

I hear knocking on my door "Alex!" I turned around, ah here's one of my true best friends just walking into my house unexpectedly as usual, now my best friends are a select few of 'normal friends' that I can trust with my life! I replied back just as happily as she made me feel "Hey Becky, you alright? I haven't seen you all day today" "Yeah I know I was out with my ma, anyway taking about mums one second I have to say hi to your mum, the coolest of all mums" Becky smiled as she walked into the kitchen. Becky is amazing I can talk to her about everything, sure we've had arguments but we have never hated each other and best of all my family and her family are best friends too so we go on holiday together all the time! I'm lucky to have her really, I sometimes think I don't deserve her. Becky finally comes out of the kitchen with the biggest smile, and she follows me upstairs in to my room.

"You know what I'm just gonna try and forget him for a while, but I need to take my mind off him so since it's the holidays next week we need to go on holiday, just me and you though this time. It doesn't have to be very far maybe just to the moors for a bit of camping, what do you say Becky wanna just get away for a bit and go camping in the moors with me" I asked clearly wanting to just be alone with my best friend. She just looked at me with a stare that I've never been able to say what it means. we just sat there in the silence waiting for something, it wasn't an awkward silence more like a peaceful silence.

"Yeah sure if that's what it takes for you to stop dreaming about him, anyway we need a bit of alone time just the two of us away from any distractions. Let's do it!" Becky enthusiastically said. "So now all we have to do is plan it, I'll call my parents you tell your mum, I'll stay up here till you get back, 3...2...1...GO" I've never understood why she had to make things dramatic, but that's why i love her. I then left the room leaving Becky to call her parents while I ask my mum.

After I asked my mum and she, obviously, said yes I ran upstairs as fast as I could I couldn't bare the excitement, finally a week off with just my best friend and the fresh air.

"So I guess we are going camping then!" I said trying to hold back my excitement otherwise I might explode. We jumped around my room with utter delight and happiness. We shouted "we're going camping, we're going camping!" at least 50 times we still couldn't believe it. Finally going on holiday with my best mate to keep my mind of things. Nothing could go wrong. Sometimes I absolutely adore my life, it's a bit sad me saying this but I really do think my life is good.