Chapter 9☆Be mine?

As we got to where he wanted, which looked like a nature resurve, he turned his motor off and stepped off while putting out his hand for me to take to get off, I could get off fine on my own but it was a nice gesture so I took his hand with pleasure. He didn't let go of my hand until we got to a bench. It was so nice here, it was relaxing. It reminded me of that week when me and Becky went camping. I started smiling and then I noticed he was just watching me, I probably looked a mess my hair was probably everywhere thanks to the helmet so I asked what he was looking at he just chuckled and looked away.

The bench was at the top of a giant hill so we could see most of the streets near where we lived. I spotted our school and just as I was about to say something he said "urgh, look at our school. I wish we never had to go school and we just knew everything as soon as we were born. That would save us a lot of time." I agreed with his comment and giggled a little as I realised how I always thought it should be like that as well.

He turned to me and kissed my forhead. "You know this means that I have to ask you a very big question now don't you?" I furrowed my brows at him in confusion. "Will you...be mine?"