number 42

title: 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔//𝑯𝒂𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏
Haechanxkihyun
y/n pov
it was very early in the morning and i couldn't fall asleep, i sighed and held my stomach. "it can't be the time of the month, not until later" i kept tossing and turning until i saw haechan facing me, he brought me close and he fell asleep again, i still couldn't sleep but i tried my best. not even 5 minutes passed and i was still tossing and turning. "are you ok?" i just shook my head "no.." he got off the bed and stretched "i'll go get you some medicine" i nodded and he left, right as he left i stood and saw the big blood stain, i panicked and quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned myself and put on different shorts.

as soon as i finished i saw haechan taking off the sheets, i was so embarrassed and my heart was racing. "i spilled the water on accident" he tiredly smiled and continued to take off the sheets. i helped him but stayed quiet. we put new ones on and he put the sheets to wash. he got me more water and i held the pill then drank it. "let's go back to sleep" i nodded and got back in bed, i of course was still embarrassed so i just stayed quiet and stayed besides him.  "you ok love?" i bite my lip nervously "i'm sorry-" he placed a finger on my mouth "sh sh you don't have to be sorry, it's natural, please don't think i'm disgusted by it, i promise i'm not"

haechan pov
i brought her closer and she hid her face in my chest, i played with her hair "thank you" ishe sighed in relief "no need to say thanks babe, it's something a normal person would do, let's go back to sleep ok? that way we will-" she ended up falling asleep before i could finish, i lightly chuckled and kissed her head "sleep well, i love you" i fell asleep as soon as my eyes closed.

haechan povi brought her closer and she hid her face in my chest, i played with her hair "thank you" ishe sighed in relief "no need to say thanks babe, it's something a normal person would do, let's go back to sleep ok? that way we will-" she ende...

sorry it's kinda short 😅 but i hope you like it~

Q: i'm painting hearts on my wall, ¿What colors should i do them?