number 21

title: 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖//𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒕4

[taeyong pov]
it's been 3 months and 13 days. y/n and I haven't talked as much, we've seen each other at times but not as often. I really missed her and I know I really messed up. each day I think of her. every day, second, minute, hour, she's always on my mind. ever since our fight nothing has been the same. I couldn't sleep as easily anymore, she wouldn't always be here, I would hug her and we'd fall asleep instantly. now, I hug her pillow and each night hoping he would would wake up next to me. since she wasn't here I would do my best to keep this entire house clean. I wanted y/n to be here with me, I needed her in my life, with me, by me. I needed my y/n. I've been reflecting on what I have done and I know I have gotten better. I really need to see her again, she is the love of my life.

[y/n pov; next morning]
I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet, my stomach wouldn't stop hurting. I was pregnant. I found out about a week after taeyong an I had the fight. I knew she was taeyongs daughter because he's the only one I've ever done it with. I was actually happy that she was his. I wanted to see her grow up with two loving parents. I hope it will happen. I flushed the toilet and leaned my head against the wall. "baby, should I give your daddy another chance, I really do miss him and I want him to know that he's gonna be a dad, I'll give him a call later." I caressed my baby bump and sighed a bit. I got up and decided to take a warm bath. I put on some music and sang along. johnny was out today with jaehyun, they wanted to go out on a breakfast date. it seemed cute.

I finished with my bath and drained the water, I go out and dried myself off. I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit for today. some jeans, cute white shirt and an oversized zip up sweatshirt. I put on lotion all over my body before putting on my clothes. I brushed my hair and curled it a bit. I didn't really want to put on makeup so I just didn't. I went down to the kitchen and made myself something to eat. I was singing on again, I would always sing while making food. taeyong loved hearing my voice when I'd make food, even if it was very early in the morning. I looked at the ring on my finger and some tears formed. "I miss you" I whispered to myself while wiping my tears. I started to eat my food while looking at the ring once again.

[y/n's outfit]

[y/n's outfit]

once I finished I washed my dishes and then went to the couch and looked through my phone. I went on my pictures and looked through older ones, I came across some pictures when taeyong and I went on a beach date, we went for a walk and saw the sunset that day. it was so beautiful. a voice in my head was telling me to call him, I agreed. I looked for his contact and waited for him to answer. it took some time but he eventually answered. "y/n!" tears fell and I smiled at his voice "I missed you y/n so much" I could tell he was pouring based on the way his voice changed. "I missed you too taeyong" I smiled and rubbed my thumb again my belly. "hey, can we meet today later, at the park by the beach" I said a bit nervously "yes of course y/n, but at what time?" I looked at the clock "is 3 good?" "yes that's perfect, I'll see you then love" I missed being called love. "see you soon love"

[taeyong pov; 2:40]
I couldn't stop replying her voice in my head, her soft honey like voice was all I needed to make all of my pain go away. I fixed myself and made sure I looked presentable. I got my keys and wallet and wake out the door towards the car. once I sat down I looked myself in the mirror. "taeyong, she is giving you another chance, you will be an amazing husband, you already promised yourself not to make this mistake ever again, keep this promise." I nodded and took a deep breath, I started to drive while thinking the entire car drive. I came across a store and decided to buy her some of her favorite candies. once that was done I continued to drive to the park. I arrived and got out the car, looking around I saw little kids playing on the sand with their siblings. one day I wanna see my kids playing on the beach. I smiled and walked to a swing and patiently waited for her. some time passed and I didn't see her yet.

I kept swinging myself untill I saw her. she was looking around. I got off the swing and stood there and waited for her to see me. I whispered under my breath with a smile "baby"

----------♡----------

this is my second time writing it, the first time it all deleted :( but at least I re wrote it

this is my second time writing it, the first time it all deleted :( but at least I re wrote it. I hope you liked this part, I'm gonna write part 5 right now :))

maybe please follow my Instagram👉🏼👈🏼i would really appreciate it

👉🏼👈🏼i would really appreciate it