number 40

Title: 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒈𝒖𝒚'𝒔 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕
[At school, 9:50]

i walked around the campus freezing, i hugged myself or put my arms in my shirt to keep me warm. "i can't believe i forgot my hoodie at home, if i would have woken up earlier and wasn't in a hurry-" somi came running towards me and hugged me "yah! where is your jacket!?" i chuckled a bit "i was in a rush and i forgot it at home" she was about to take her off "ah no no i don't want you being cold later, keep it on, i'll be fine don't worry ok?" she nodded but kept hugging me, we walked to our class and i clinged(?) on to her arm because she was really warm. we got to class and it was really long and boring. once that class was over i could no longer cling  on to somi😞. i walked to my next class and many guys kept trying to give me their hoodie but i kept saying no because i didn't want them to be cold later on since it's supposed to get colder.

"here take my jacket" was all every guys said. "no thank you, i don't want you getting cold later" i left them and went to my class, the class that was ALWAYS cold. i sighed as i walked in, everyone had a hoodie on. still some people tried giving me their hoodie. i'm kinda like a popular girl but not one of those that acts bitchy, mainly because of my looks, smarts and my kindness, also my slight attitude. i was "friends" with many people but i have always been close with somi. one specific girl hated me, i don't know why exactly but when we first met she just decided not to like me, but i honestly don't care as much. her name is mia.

[Time skip to lunch]
i found somi and clung(?) on to her again for a bit, we walked to the cafeteria and she kept me close because i was shivering. i sat down at an empty table and waited for somi to get her food. while i waited my eye caught something, well someone, mia, she was clinging on to Jaemin and he seemed kinda annoyed, i chuckled and saw somi come back "oppa~ i'm cold can i wear your jacket, please~" "you're wearing a thick jacket already, why would you want mine?" she threw her jacket off to the side and it hit one of chan's friends, Chenle. i shook my head and somi and i started eating. "please-" "he already said no, what do you not understand. N and an O, what does that make? NO!" Renjun said and i just smiled how annoyed they were with her. as i was eating i felt something on my shoulders "here take my jacket you seem cold"

i was about to take it off "no no it's-" "yah! why are you giving it to her-" mia was cut off by jaemin "i'm giving my girlfriend my jacket, she is cold and i want her to be warm" i looked confused but went along with it because he gave me a "look" i nodded and hesitated but still held his hand " somi's eyes widened and i just blushed "i want the jacket" somi stood up and walked to her "can't you see he isn't gonna give it to you, go annoy som-" "yah yah, calm down" Jeno held her and she took a deep breath "i still don't believe that you are MY jaemin oppas girlfriend, i've never seen you together" Jaemin spoke out and i stood up "well she is my girlfriend" mia crosses her arms "fine prove it" she smirked.

i sighed and rolled my eyes at her "ok fine" Jaemin put his arms around my waist and held my chin and connected our lips, i was a bit surprised but smiled and put my hand on his cheek. "ooh~" we heard most of the cafeteria say and i just blushed even more. once he pulled back, he carried me bridal style and i got a bit scared and put my arms round his neck "you all suck!" she said pouting and walked away. jaemin carefully put me down "can we go out and talk for a bit" i nodded and was about to take off the jacket "keep it on" he smiled and i could see his dimples show, i felt butterflies "wait but what about somi-" i looked back and she was talking to the rest of nct.

we walked outside and he held my hand. "i gotta tells you something" we sat down on a little bench and i held myself because the seat was cold. "wow and he doesn't even let us tease" haechan shook his head and so did jeno. jaemin sighed a bit and held my hands kinda tight "y/n..i've wanted to tell you this since the beginning of high school but i was nervous, i was scared you'd reject me" i spaced out a bit and got lost in though "omg, he likes me, the cutest boy in this campus likes me, ME!" 

"y/n?" he waved his hand in front of my face "yes continue sorry" "i like you a lot.. no i love you, i love you a lot" (*cough* Jaemin a simp *cough*) i blushed and smiled "i understand if you don't feel the same-" i cupped his cheeks and kissed him once again, we stayed like that until someone banged on the window, it was jisung "jaemin hyung can you buy me some banana milk, i forgot my money" i giggled and leaned my head on jaemins chest "yeah just wait a bit, ok?" jisung nodded and went back to the table "so does that mean you're my girlfriend?" i nodded "yes that does Mr. Na jaemin" i pecked his cheek and giggled "ok let's go back because your ears are all red. i knew it wasn't because it was he was cold, i knew he was shy/ embarrassed "omg i'm sorry" i chuckled and walked back inside as he held on to his ears

"so~?!" somi moves her shoulder and smirked slightly "shush, ok?" she just scoffed and chuckled a bit, i laid my head on her shoulder for a bit while jaemin bought jisung his banana milk. once he was back at the table he put his arm around my shoulder and smiled as if he just won a big award "wow~ the love birds" teased all the others. i covered my red face with jaemins jacket. lunch continued and we all talked, jaemin came close to my ear and whispered "i love you" i smiled and moved my head so i could whisper in his ear "i love you too nana"i planted a soft kiss on his cheek then leaned my head on his arm.

i love jaemin so jdbdjdb much 🥺🥺 he is the best ever❤️

Q: what songs have you been listening to recently? 🤔
A: me, ive been listening to a lot of red velvet 😌