number 33

title: 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖// 𝑯𝒂𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏
✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*。*。✧*。✧*

-Minji is 4, Mina is 1 month old(?)-
Haechan POV
Minji was with me, we were out in the backyard jumping on the trampoline, she would jump high up but i would catch her and she would scream of excitement. "ok ok sit down, i wanna show you something my friend showed me in recess" she lifted up her arms and did a cartwheel but fell on her back, she giggle "wait wait i can do better" she did it again and landed it "did you see!! i did it!!" she clapped and jumped on me "you did good baby, you should become a gymnast" she gasped and held my cheeks "can i??" "mommy and i will have to think about it ok?" she nodded and carefully got off the trampoline and went on the swing.

"how about we go see the baby? she wants to see her big sister" "hmmm ok ok let's go" minji held my hand and we walked inside "mommy, mommy can i carry her? please please" y/n sighed and shook her head "no no not right now, later right now she's sleeping" minji pouted and kept asking "but i'm big enough, i can carry her, please mommy~" she sighed and raised her voice "i said no already! if you ask again you won't carry her at all! got it?!" she stepped back and saw that mina started to cry "look what you've done, now she's crying" y/n put mina close and tried calming her down "s-sorry.." minji had her head hung down, i went up to her and carried her.

"hey hey, don't cry princess it's ok, let's get a popsicle and we can swing again, yeah?" i whisper and wiped away her tears, she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck and hid her face. she continued crying "please take her outside again" y/n said and minji held on to me tighter, i just sighed at y/n and walked upstairs to our shared room and put minji on the bed "how about we watch a movie instead, yeah?" she wiped her tears and nodded "what movie?" "you can choose it" she smiled softly and looked through the movies. "i can't choose" she pouted "wanna dance? i can teach you dunk shot, it's easy" "hmmmm what if i say no?" i gasped "that'll make me sad" "no no don't be sad, i'll dance with you" she tickled me so i wouldn't be sad.

"ok come on" she got off the bed and i showed her the chorus part of the dance "like this?" she showed me and i fixed her slight errors "perfect" she smiled and we both danced a long, she messed up but right away corrected herself and smiled " yayyy i did it~" "good job~" she smiled and danced to it on her own this time with no errors, i was surprised at how fast she had learned the part "wow baby, you learned it fast" she smiled "i know~"

Y/N POV
mina was finally asleep, i heard laughs coming from upstairs and i felt sad "they're having fun while i'm down here" i sighed and walked upstairs and carefully put mina in her crib, i walked to the room and saw minji dancing "shouldn't you be bathed already?" she gulped and walked back and bumped into haechans knees "princess go get ready i'll be right their" minji ran passed y/n "don't you think you should be less harsh on her? first she wanted to carry mina and now you keep scolding her i get it you're stressed but minji also wants to be with you and her baby sister" i started to feel guilty, i had been technically pushing her away "please think about it" he kissed my head and walked to the bathroom and filled up the tub with bubbling water.

Haechan POV
"get in while i go get your toys ok?" she nodded and got in and played with the bubbles "ok i'm back" she smiled and i put the toys in the water and put some water on her hair "close your eyes love" she did as told and i started to massage her hair "why is mommy mad at me..?" i rinsed our her hair "she's not mad at you baby, she's just a bit stressed with taking care of your sister, she needs to be taken care of" she nodded "but she still seems mad" "i know baby, i know" i heard a knock and saw y/n "can i interrupt?" i nodded and she walked to minji.

Y/N POV
once haechan left the bathroom i sat besides the tub and started to condition minjis hair "baby, you know i didn't mean to yell at you earlier, i'm sorry for that i've just been busy taking care of your sister" tears formed in my eyes "no no mommy don't cry, i don't wanna see you cry" she dried her hands a bit and wiped my tears, she kissed my forehead "better?" i giggled and nodded "better" "it's ok, daddy told me why you yelled, he said something about stress? i don't know that word but please don't be stressed mommy, it will be ok" i felt another kiss on my forehead. "tomorrow when mina isn't crying i'll let you carry her ok?" she nodded and smiled "can i see her once i finish my bath?" "yes of course baby"

i finished bathing minji and i put her penguin towel around her and she walked to her room and sat on the bed while i looked for some pajamas, once they were on i lifted her up and put her in the crib with her sister, she caressed minas cheek softly "wow she's more soft" i giggled and minji kept caressing her cheek then carefully kissed her head "ok ok come come, now it's time for you to sleep" i carries her and put her on her bed "i'm sorry baby for yelling at you, always remember i love you ok? i love you, your daddy and you sister with my entire heart" "but how you can fit that much in your heart?" "it's a special part for all of you" she yawned and started to slowly close her eyes

"sleep well my baby" i kissed her head and turned on her night light and left the door slightly open, then went to mine and haechans room "come come" he had his arms open and i snuggled up in his arms "sleep well babe" he pecked my lip and we fell asleep.

...............

i tried this like someone said to do 😌 hope you like it~❤️