number 3

idk how this will turn out 😅 but anyway let's get to it

title:𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖//𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐&𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏°

a while ago I went to an nct fansign. two of them gave me their phone number. jeno and jaemin. they're not supposed to yet they did. good thing no one found out if not they're be in trouble. we'd be talking almost day and night. or when they would be available bc they have tight scheduling. we have meet up a couple of times. either a little coffee shop or at the park closest to SM building.

{jeno}
"jaemin, do you think the members will be alright if we brought y/n here today?" I asked him bc they know about y/n but we've never had her over. jaemin and I really wanted her to personally meet the other members. "I mean idk we could and see what they do or say" he said while running his fingers through his hair. "I'll take that as a yes". I went to go look for my phone so I could text her. "hey y/n do you think you can come over later or tomorrow?" I went back to practice STRONGER with the members. I was so focused on the dance that when I checked my phone I had at least 15 calls from y/n.

{y/n}
I've called both jeno and jaemin over 10 times. I just sighed and laid on my bed. since I was bored I had no other choice but to do homework. I hate school it makes me wanna kErMiT. ya know. but like it's fine bc sometimes the boys and I talk during our classes. anyway. I called them again they didn't answer the first time so I called jeno once more. "bro he better pick up" I said to myself while tapping the pencil on my notebook. finally he answered. "hey y/n sorry for not answering we were practicing",,, "ok so when can I go over? because I'm bored as fuck bro" I laughed a bit at the bed and so did he. "maybe in like.....an hour or so? is that fine?" I looked at the time. "oh sure I'll get ready and leave, ok bye love you jeno bye~"

{jeno}
"bye y/n lo-" she hung up on me and I couldn't say bye back. classic y/n. ok but I admit ever since y/n was at the signing I fell for her. she looked so pretty that day. like wow. she still looks really pretty. whenever she says "love you" I get little butterflies. I wanna ask her out but then again idk. life's hard bruh.

{jaemin}
"y/n are you coming over?" "yes yes I'm coming over I'll be there in like 15 minutes" "k bye see you in a bit" "k bye love you" "love you too-" I laughed bc I knew she was gonna do that yet I still tried saying "love you too" but she is to quick. honestly when I saw y/n I felt as if she was the one, the one for me. she is perfect I'd do anything to make her my girlfriend. "JENOO Y/N IS ON HER WAY" I saw him widen his eyes "bro shut up you're so loud" "sOrRy" i said sarcastically. "k I'm on my way now" I saw the message and just replied "ok"

{y/n}
I wore my favorite outfit.

it was so comfortable and since it was starting to get a bit cold the sweater made me a bit more warmer

it was so comfortable and since it was starting to get a bit cold the sweater made me a bit more warmer. I decided to go to the coffee shop first so I can buy the boys some coffee and some for myself. once I got the coffee I drove to the building. "I'm outside" I texted both of them. "ok" they both said almost at the same time. I saw them both come outside.

"I brought you guys some coffee and cookies can you grab the coffee and jeno the cookies, please" I said sweetly. they helped me take the things upstairs. "so what are we gonna do?" I asked and looked at both of them. "maybe we could watch movies, I mean our schedule is clear for the rest of the night" "oooh yes that sounds like a good idea" I hugged both of them then the elevator doors opened. I got out and went over to the dorms. I opened the door "IM HEREEEE" all the others looked at me. "Y/N~" renjun came over to me and hugged me tight "hey baby boy" I like calling him that I find it cute. "why are you here, it's not like I don't want you here but I'm just asking?" "jeno and jaemin asked me if I wanted to come over so i said yes" "ooooh ok ok"

we all sat, jeno and jaemin sat next to me, I laid my head on jenos shoulder and my legs rested on mins legs. everyone drank the coffee I brought and ate all the cookies. I didn't get any but it's ok bc I had my own in the car. as we watched the movie jeno wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I could feel min caressing my leg as he watched the movie. once the movie finished out of nowhere chenle asked as if it was a game. "who here likes y/n?" I was shook at what he just said. I looked around to see if anyone showed any reaction, I saw jeno lightly blush. jaemin did too but he was good at hiding it. did both of them like me???

939 words❤️❤️👀👀👀 what will happen next👀👀👀

939 words❤️❤️
👀👀👀 what will happen next👀👀👀