number 4

title: 𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖//𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐&𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏°°

was this really happening. two of the members liked me. how'd I not realize this. am I that stupid. probably am but anyway. as I looked at both of them then at the members. they all just shrugged but jeno and jaemin were still looking around trying not to make eye contact with you. "soooo no one here likes y/n more than a friend??" chenle asked. then and there both of them said "nope" honestly I felt my heart sink a bit. as it was getting late I decided it was best for me to leave. "bye bye guys see you maybe tomorrow or soon." renjun came up to me "I love you y/n, but just as a friend" I giggled and kissed his head. "bye bye baby boy, I'll see you soon" he hugged me once more. "bye bye y/n." I said bye to everyone, both jeno and jaemin were really timid now. I left the dorms and went to my car. I just stayed sitting down for a bit while playing some music. I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I don't know how to feel" I said to myself. I liked both boys but as friends, at a time I had a crush on them then it left. know that I know both like me idk what to do. it's so difficult. I can't have both. I just hope nothing happens to us. I went home and went straight to bed. I put on my pajamas and laid on my bed. looking up at the ceiling I couldn't get the image of both of them blushing out of my head.

{morning}
I woke up pretty late. I didn't sleep till 2am. sighing I went to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and do my business. once I was out I brushed my hair and styled my hair. I got changed and got my keys, I was gonna go to a little café with my friend but she couldn't make it. so I'm going alone now. I didn't mind it honestly. I left and looked for parking. as soon as I got to the café i ordered my coffee, (your coffee preference). I always liked getting this kind. I went outside to the little tables and took out my sketch pad. as I was drawing I heard familiar voices. they were jeno and jaemin. it sounded like they were fighting. hopefully it wasn't about me. "bro why are you being so dramatic, it's just y/n she is our friend" I heard jeno say. "if she's just our friend than why do you like her" jaemin yelled at him. I didn't wanna look back bc I thought they would turn.

"I'm not the only one that likes her, bc YOU also like her" my heart was racing, they were fighting over me as if I was some golden metal that the other one didn't win. I put my things in my backpack and left a tip. one of my books fell making a big sound. once I looked up jeno and jaemin were looking in my direction. it was kinda awkward despite I overheard them. "y-y/n...did you hear what we said?" jaemin asked. I simply nodded. "umm....I have to go, sorry" I left right away, eyes starting to get glossy. heart beating really fast. "what do I do" was the only thing that kept repeating in my head.

{6:00pm}
"renjun can you come over to my place please" I texted him hoping he would answer. he didn't answer till like 4 minutes late. "sure, is this about the whole jaemin and jeno thing?" I bit my lip knowing he was right. "yes it's about them" "ok I'm on my way" I sighed in relief. "thanks baby boy, see you in a bit" "no prob". I eventually heard knocking. I got up from the couch and opened the door. "hi y/n how-" I hugged him right when I saw him. "please let go y/n" I have a strong grip. "oh sorry" I nervously laughed. he went to the couch and I sat next to him. "so what do you wanna talk about y/n?" he asked in a sweet voice. "have the boys done anything or said anything about me??" he held my hand. he told me everything that happened.

"s-so they almost got in to a physical fight...over me, what have I done" I bit my lip trying my best to hold in my tears. "y/n you didn't do anything wrong, at least I don't think you did. but the point is, don't let them get into your head. try your best to not think about it, OH I know how about we all go to the movies to get this out of our head yea?" I smiled at him "sure, hopefully this gets out of my thoughts." he smiled at me and opened his arms out. I hugged him "thanks baby boy for coming" I broke the hug and asked him if he wanted anything. "no no y/n it's fine, I better get going other wise they'll think something bad happened to me" he laughed at the end.

"k bye y/n talk later" he waved at me. "bye bye renjun" I waved back and closed the door. I went to the kitchen to make myself iced coffee. once it was done I sat on the couch and watched youtube videos. it got boring so I started to doze off. eventually I was sleeping.

{next day at the movies}
"hi guys" we all meet up at the cinema. haechan bought us the popcorn, but we had to buy our drinks. honestly that was fair. jeno and jaemin were really quiet around me and each other. I hated this feeling. it's as if I was loosing them. everyone had their popcorn and drink, we went to the screening room and sat down. jeno was besides chenle and jaemin was besides jisung. everyone else was just sitting in available seats next to each other. the movie started. 40 minutes into the movie the popcorn was already gone.

"I'll go ask for more" jeno whisper yelled. "hopefully nothing goes wrong today" I thought to myself. jaemin stood up and left as well. probably going to the bathroom. "I better go in case something happens" lucas said. (bro you already know I had to bring a different members). the others and me stayed watching the movie. nothing bad has happened yet. the others got back lucas looked mad for some reason. so did the others. nothing happened right? right?. the movie finished and we all got up almost at the same time. out of nowhere both jeno and jaemin grab my wrists.

"y/n..."

1139 words ❤️
ooooh I'm so mEaN🤭

1139 words ❤️ooooh I'm so mEaN🤭