number 23

title: 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕//𝑾𝒊𝒏𝑾𝒊𝒏

my mom came and visited my friend and I, we stayed in a small apartment together, she was usually out working as a flight attendant, I worked at his glasses company. my mom got along with my friend very well, she's like my second sister you could say. "y/n do you have any rice?" I sighed, I never really make food, usually just something small that if pick up from the store "no mom" she shook her head and chuckled "do you ever cook for yourself?" she shook my body "you need to learn~, now since you don't have any, go to the store and buy some" I widened my mouth "b-but can't you make something else?"

"come on, go get ready and go to the store while I make the other food" I sighed "ugh fine" I pouted and walked to my room "love you thanks y/n~" I scoffed and giggled, I put on some leggings and an oversized collared shirt. I got my keys and walked to the door, then backed up to the kitchen. "need anything else?" my mom looked around. "some green onions" I quickly said ok and went to my car and drove to the nearest store. [small time skip] I got the green onions then looked for the rice. while looking for it I couldn't find it, then I looked up and sighed "why all the way up" I set down the little basket and tried reaching for the rice

gahh whyyy, I kept trying, I jumped buy only touched it never fully got a hold of it "need help shorty?" I was a bit surprised "don't call me that",,,"what's wrong with that, I find being short cute" I rolled my eyes at him and turned to keep trying to get the rice. he got a bad of rice, I thought he was gonna get it for me. "oh you thought this was for you? you didn't even ask shorty",,, "stop calling me that~" I crossed my arms, he put the rice in his cart. he was gonna walk away "hey!" he turned and smirked "can you get it for me" he looked at the rice then at me "should i~?" I sighed "fine don't get it, I'll just ask someone else" he chuckled "chill, I'll get it for you, you're short and stubborn" ok but this guy was actually kinda cute. he got it for me but put it in his cart "it's heavy, I don't want you getting shorter"

he laughed a bit and pouted while crossing my arms "I'm sicheng but you can call me win-win" I nodded and walk with him to pay for the food "I'm y/n" I smiled at him, he smiled back. we payed for our food and he went with me ro my car and helped me with the rice. he write his number on a piece of paper "just in case you need help reaching for the rice again shorty" he giggled a bit and walked to his car "I'm not that short" I kinda yelled at him. "yeah yeah shorty, k bye see you around" I blushed a bit and went in the car, I sat and looked at the number. I put it in my contacts and drove to the apartment.

I walked up the stairs and unlocked the door. "what took you so long?" my mom asked "I couldn't reach the rice, why would they out it up so high" I set the onions and rice on the table. "win-win helped me though" I smiled to myself "who's win-win?" I all of a sudden blushed and started to stutter. "i- um- well he is s-someone I now know" my mom just laughed at me. "did he give you his number?" I nodded "tell him to come over" my eyes widened "mom! we just meet today, I'm not gonna invite him now, maybe some other time, but now??" she just laughed more and put the rice in the rice cooker. "next time y/n" I rolled my eyes and sat on the chair "it's not like I like him or anything" all she did was hum.

"yeah ok y/n" I pouted and went to my room and got my towels and went to the shower. I looked at my phone and texted win-win. "hey, it's y/n, thanks for helping me" I was about to turn off my phone but he responded right away "I knew you'd text or call shorty",,"you're making me not want to talk with you",,,"sorry sorry, but you're welcome :)" I smiled and set my phone on the sink counter and got in the shower. while showering my phone rang from a couple texts "hey shorty, I was wondering if you'd wanna go for a walk with me tomorrow, if yes tell me and I'll pick you up" once I got out and dried my hair I looked at my phone and smiled a bit "sure why not, I'll call you tomorrow" I walked out the bathroom and went to my room and changed, then laid on my bed while smiling.

"did you text him?" I nodded and kept smiling "I'm going for a walk with him tomorrow" I laid on my elbows and looked at my mom "the food is ready, come eat" I got my glasses and walked to the kitchen and ate with my mom, honestly I'd be lying to myself if I didn't admit I was happy about tomorrow.

-------------------

win-win is such a cutie I swearrr 😣😣

just look at him😣