number 17

title: 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒚// 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒑𝒕2

[2:38am]
I woke up in the middle of the night to, groaning and trying to switch my sleeping position so I could fall asleep easier. my eyes slightly opened, eyebrows a bit furrowed when I felt my hand being held with a slight squeeze. my arm was hanging from the edge of the bed. i saw johnny sitting on the floor with his head on the bed, only his head. he looked like he was in an uncomfortable position. my eyes softened as I saw him in such a position. I was still kinda sad about what he said and acted to me yesterday but I loved him too much to lead him on the floor. I shook his shoulder and whisper yelled his name. "yah, johnny" I tried not to fully wake him up, but only wake him enough so he could get on the bed.

it took me about 3 minutes to wake him up "hm" he said tiredly "why were you on the floor?" I let the smallest chuckle escape my lips. "I felt super guilty so for some reason I slept on the floor" johnny moved his neck a bit, that seemed to be in pain. he shrugged his shoulders a bit and pouted. I pouted as well "come here" I moved so he could get on the bed. instead he stood up and stretched his body. "no no I'll sleep on the couch, I don't deserve to sleep with you tonight" he was walking towards the door. "Johnny" I said in a warning voice that made him look back "please" he sighed and nodded still feeling guilty. I felt his embrace right away, it made me smile. I had my face hidden in his chest as he caressed my back.

"baby?" I hummed in response wanting him to continue "im sorry, very sorry about what I said earlier, I know all you were trying to do was making sure I ate. I shouldn't have gotten all mad at you for asking something simple.. please don't stop being clingy, I love it when you're clingy, please don't stop." I held him closer and hugged him tighter. I heard small sobs and felt his tears on my shirt. I patted his back and kissed his shoulder. "it's ok johnny, I do still feel kinda sad, but I'll try and make sure to think twice before going in to the room when you're working. I know you're sorry and I forgive you." he let out a loud sob and hid his face in my neck. "wh-why are you so nice even though I made you cry" I pushed him a way a bit and liked up at him, I wiped his tears away and caressed his cheek "bc I love you, that's why"

he hugged me again and kissed my head. "how about we go on a little breakfast date later? does that sound good?" he suggested and leaned forward and brought our foreheads to touch. "that's a wonderful idea" I said and smiled "it's a date" he said and smiled , he came forward an connected our lips, soft, gentle, passionate kiss was what I needed. we both smiled and soon enough wen to sleep.

later that morning~

i woke up and looked at the time, while whispering to myself "10:28am" I should probably start getting ready. johnny was still holding on to me, I kissed his head and escaped from his embrace "stay sleeping" I kissed his cheek and wen to the bathroom and took a shower. I used my favorite shampoo, vanilla scented. I've been using this for a longgg time. I finished showering and dried myself, I wrapped myself with my towel and brushed my wet hair. as i was doing this I heard a faint knock on the door, I opened it and saw a tired johnny. "why'd you leave?" he said with a pout.

"I had to get ready for breakfast" I giggled and played with his hair. he sat me on the sink counter and took my moisturizer and put little dots of it on my face and started to spread it around my face. when he finished I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. "I'm gonna go put on some clothes while you shower, ok?" I smiled at the end and he nodded. I went to our room and put on a comfortable outfit. I brushed my hair again and put very light makeup. I wasn't a big fan of makeup so I usually only put on a tiny bit of foundation and, mascara and some lip gloss or lip balm. I put on the hoodie johnny gave me when we first started dating. right when I finished johnny entered the room. "hello hello" he said and went towards his clothing. "hi hello" I said and smiled as I stood up and pecked his cheek. "ok ok hurry and get ready, I'm gonna go et sole water" I smiled and petted his chest "ok, I won't be long" I nodded and left the room and went to the kitchen.

"I forgot to put on perfume" I said with a gasp, I smelt the hoodie and it smelt like him. "I like his scent better" I smiled and got my water. I sat on the counter and waited for him to come down. "johnnyyyyyy, come onnnn" I heard foot steps coming down "I'm here, I'm here" I got off and went towards the door to out on my shoes, he did the same. "keys?",,,"oh right" he chuckled and went to get them. "we would have been locked out....again" we both laughed and got outside, he held my hand, intertwining our fingers as we walked to the little cafe/restaurant. we walked hand in hand arriving to the cafe. we sat and ordered our food. the restaurant was right by the lake johnny and I loved going on for walks. as soon as our food got to our table we started to eat it. I drank my hot chocolate and he drank some coffee to give him some energy.

"these are the type of moments I wanna enjoy with you for the rest of my life." I nodded and smiled as I drank my chocolate. he held my hand and kissed it, I blushed at his action. it was so cute. "johnny, I love you very much, please don't shut me out again..." I squeezed his hand a bit as I looked at him. "never again love, I promise" he leaned forward an held my left cheek as I leaned on his palm. he placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you y/n so very much, sorry again for yesterday" I pecked his cheek "it's ok, but please don't do it again" he nodded "promise" we both smiled and continued our little date.

---------------

happy Valentines dayyy ❤️ (well tomorrow bc it's still the 13th for me) hope you enjoyed this last part