number 34

title: 𝑯𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖// 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂𝒔
✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*。*。✧*。✧*

my childhood wasn't the best, my mother had died when i was around the age of 6. it made me really sad to think that my mom was no longer with me. at the time i only had my dad with me, his moods would change and he would always get mad at me and yell. he completely changed, not a good change at all either. my dad used to comfort me when i was sad 😞, he would always make me laugh as well, then it was me who tried to comfort myself. at first it was only scolding the because yelling and soon enough hitting me 😣 it was not easy for me as a kid.

i was very young and didn't have any money or any family that i could stay with for tome being, so i had to deal with my dad till my "adulthood". each and every day i would cry because of him, soon enough he started to drink and things became even worse, day by day i would become less happy, i was never happy like other kids. enjoying time with their family. i instead was living a completely different life. i wish my mom could have stayed with me..
soon i become 18 and started working and had enough money to stay at an apartment. i was so glad to leave my house, i could start my life all over again. i had my own free time and now i have friends, real friends that i could be happy with. one day i went on my normally morning run and bumped into someone,,,Lucas. my now boyfriend, he is the reason i wake up with a smile on my face, he made my life complete and it made me really happy to be with him. he was part of a group..well sub units. even though he had tight schedules he still had tome for me. 🥺. he has always been by my side for the past 3 years and i couldn't be any happier.

he knew what i had gone through and he promised me to never yell and me nor hit me. instead of hitting or yelling he said he would protect me. that's what he has done.
today lucas was at practice and i was at home doing some exercise.  as soon as i finished i showered and walked to the kitchen to get some fruit. i saw the lunch i prepared for him early before he left. "he forgot his food~ idiot" i giggle and got my keys and the food. i drove over to the building and they let me right in because i've been there multiple times. i stopped by and said hi to 127, at the moment lucas was with wayv. i walked to their practice room. "hi y/n" kun and all the others said hi, besides lucas. i talked with the others the. went over to lucas.

"hi baby i brought you your food-" he interrupted me and came closer, i stepped back "you shouldn't be here. why are you here, can't you see that we're busy?" he said coldly, usually he doesn't want me coming over during practice. "but i usually come over-" "but that's when i'm not practicing, now go home and stop bothering" he said and showed me his back, i lightly tapped his shoulder but he didn't bother looking at me "but i-" he interrupted me again in only 3 minutes "can you not listen?! just go home already! i don't need you bothering me!" he yelled at me.

i could feel my eyes start to water, i could feel my heart start to race. i looked around and saw the other members looking at me with their eyes widened. i nodded and whisper a "sorry" i bit my lip to prevent any tears from falling. i left the room jogging and then the building. i sat in my car and cried "i can't believe him, did telling him my last really mean absolutely nothing to him? is it a joke to him?" i leaned my head back and took a deep breath, i drove off to a secret spot only me and lucas knew about. i sat and watched the waves move, it sounded so peaceful.

Lucas POV
when i heard the door slam i looked back and all i saw were all of the members looking at me. i of course was confused "why are you all looking at me? is something on my face?" i asked them and they stayed quiet for about a minute "xu xi...do you realize what you just did..?" said yangyang, i was still confused, what did i do? "really lucas? really? lucas you know about her past and you still decided to yell at her, you just made the biggest mistake" said kun. i realized what he just said and ran off to our house "y/n?" i walked around the house and didn't see her anywhere. i thought of our secret spot "please be there" i ran to the spot and saw her looking at the waves "baby.."

Y/N POV
"baby.." i tensed up and hugged myself even tighter  "g-go back to your practice...leave me alone" my voice stuttered and i held myself even tighter, i was afraid to look at him, what if he were to hit me just like my dad did, i mean he yelled at me. what next? "please look at me" i hesitated but still looked back, i saw that his hair was a mess and that his eyes were completely red. he walked towards me but i moved back, my back touching a tree. i saw his eyes widen "are you scared of me..?" he asked surprised. i didn't answer and just looked at him "listen baby, i'm sorry for yelling at you, i'm just stressed and i don't know what came over me. i'm so so terribly sorry for taking my stress out on you, i'm sorry for saying you bothered me, i promise you that you don't bother me, you never have, you lighten up my day just by looking at you, i love you ok? please don't forget that"  he went on his knees and wiped away his tears, i couldn't handle seeing him like this.

"baby, it's ok i know you're sorry" i came closer to him and caressed his right cheek and leaned my forehead on his "can you please forgive me..?" i nodded "only under one condition i will forgive you" he looked at me "anything i'll do anything for you" i giggled and pecked his lip "stay with me then take me to get ice cream" i smiled and he chuckled "anything for you" we sat and watched the waves, he sat behind me as we watched the waves  "i forgive you my xuxi" (xuxi as in sushi 🍣🤭) he smiled and caressed my hand "thanks baby"

------------------------
hi hello how is everyone doing?
(lucas says hi hihii)

------------------------hi hello how is everyone doing? (lucas says hi hihii)