number 30

title: 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒎//𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒏𝒚
✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*。*。✧*。✧*

-Elizabeth is 8 yrs old-
she has just gotten home from school and ran to the kitchen "daddy look" elizabeth said trying to get her dads attention. she tried getting on the tall chair but failed so she just stood and smiled. "would you please stop being so loud, your brother is trying to sleep" she held her family picture close "but i have something to show you" johnny sighed "these drawings will not help in the future, continue your homework and stop bothering, go do something meaningful that will help you succeed" elizabeth held the drawing and looked at it. johnny didn't even look at her.

"dad, can you please just look at it" she said once more, tears in her eyes. "elizabeth, for the last time, go do your work, i'm not gonna look at the drawing" he yelled again not noticing her tears. she gulped and crumbled up the page and threw it at him "i- i hate you" she ran to her room and hid in the closet while crying. johnny looked at where she was standing and didn't see her, only the ball of paper on the floor. johnny bend down and picked it up and then placed the baby in his crib. he tried making the paper straight but it wasn't perfect. he looked at the drawing and noticed she put a little heart in between his and elizabeth's hands.

he felt so guilty for yelling at her, he held his hair in frustration and looked at the picture more. "good going johnny, you made her cry" i said from behind him, with a sarcastic voice, i watched the entire thing and couldn't believe what he did. "y/n, babe, i didn't mean to-" he stopped himself mid sentence. "didn't mean what?! you just told your daughter to stop drawing, you technically told her to stop doing what she loves, she made this drawing for us and you yell at her?! she told me she spent her entire art class drawing this and you do this to her. she loves her art and she will keep doing what she loves, got it?"

"you better think of what you will say to her, i want her back to her happy self, do it soon" i said and walked up to her room and opened the door "baby? where are you" i could hear her quiet sobs "g-go away" i walked to the direction of her voice and kneeled down, i pulled her up and carried her to her bed. we sat down and she came on to my lap "w-what did i do...?" tears kept falling as her voice would become more shaky. i stroked her hair and brought her closer "nothing baby, you didn't do anything wrong" she let out a stuttered sigh "so why does dad h-hate me?" her voice cracked when she said "hate" i frowned and laid down on her bed and laid her on top of me.

i felt tears start to form "he doesn't hate you sweetie, he never has and he never will, trust me" i said and gave her a reassuring smile "so why'd he say i should stop drawing and focus on only my school work" she frowned and wiped her tears away "does dad not want me to do what i like?" she bit her lip to prevent from crying anymore, i kissed her head "he does, he was just very stressed when he said it, you know he works a lot and he gets stressed. he has your drawings laminated and kept safely in a box, that's what he does" she smiled a bit "really!?" i nodded and smiled "yes real-"

the door opened and it was johnny "yes really, every single one, ever since you could first hold a pencil" she ran to him and he carried her "i'm sorry for saying i hate you" she looked down and played with her fingers "it's ok baby, i kinda did deserve it, but look, i brought you your favorite candies, how about we watch a movie that you want? yea?" she nodded and smiled "thanks daddy" she wrapped her arms around his neck "let's watch frozen!!!!" she technically yelled in his ear, johnny set her down and chuckled "you know how to, mommy and i will be down in a bit" she ran down and turned on the tv.

i walked to him and stoop besides him and smiled "good thing that now she is happy, don't make her sad again like that again please" he nodded and kissed my head "i won't, i promise. i want to see that smile of her's, looks just like her mom's smile" i blushed and hit his chest "oh shut up and let's go watch the movie" before i could walk away he brought me into his arms and connected our lips, i put my hands on his cheeks and kissed back while smiling "mommy~ daddy~ hurry, i'm gonna put play and you will miss it!!!" we both chuckled and walked down to the couch. johnny on her left and i was on her right side. we spent the rest of the time watching movies till she fell asleep.

her and i fell asleep and johnny brought us up to our rooms "sleep well baby, i love you" he kissed elizabeth's head and then brought the baby to his crib that was besides our bed, he came on the bed and brought me close and we all fell asleep.

...........................

who should i write about next?🤨❤️ please suggest 🙃