number 5

THIS IS THE LAST PART

title: 𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖//𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐&𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏°°°

"y/n..." said both of them

I looked back at jeno then looked at jaemin. I tried to remove my wrists from their grip. once I did I looked at them again. "can we maybe talk about this at the dorms... please" they both nodded and we walked out of the movie room.(?) everyone left the cinema and went on two different cars. jeno and jaemin were in the other car. "y/n" said Lucas. I looked over at him as the car was starting to move. "you do know why they fight over you?" I held my hand "because they both like me" I looked at him "yes, sometimes while fighting they can get really violent towards each other. usually it's just yelled but at times it'll be like actually punches" my eyes widened as I heard what he just said.

"are you serious..?" he just nodded. "honestly I'm pretty sure jaemin likes you a lot like probably more than jeno...but that's just what it looks like" I could feel myself start to blush. lucas put his arm around me "you'll make the right decision. I know you will" I lay my head on his shoulder. "I hope I do i-i just don't wanna hurt the other" the car ride continued until we got to the dorms.

{inside}
"y/n-" "can...can I please have a bit to think about it.. please guys" jaemin nodded. I went to their room and laid on jaemins bed. I quietly cried. "what. am I. going to. do." I stayed on the bed thinking. even tho I know I might hurt the other, it's a hard decision. i mean I could have both as my boyfriend's but.. actually..that's not a bad idea. no I have to make a decision. *sigh* wow I really just said the word sigh in my head. what is wrong with me. I laughed at myself then went back to thought. ok so jeno or jaemin. I like both but jaemin is different. do I like him the most. ughh it's so hard. you know what...y/n you can do this it'll be alright..ok I can do this.

I went out of the room to go to the bathroom and wash my face. I looked at myself in the mirror. "ok I can do this" I went out the room. I looked around. no one was in sight. did they leave? as I was walking around I saw a little note.

"hey y/n I (lucas) went with jeno and jaemin to a cafe. the others went to the store. they'll be back in a bit. -lucas"

i sat and listened to music. harmonizing with the song. it was Doyoungs cover of breathin' it was...IS so beautiful. as I was singing i was also was making myself a little fruit salad. I went to the couch and watched TV. some time went by and the boys started to get back. "hey y/n" they all said and put the food in the kitchen. "so have you made up your mind about who?" said mark. "yea but I'll just feel bad" I got up and went to the kitchen with them. "it'll be ok just listen to your heart" yuta said in a sweet voice. "I will I will" I said and helped them put things away. about and hour later Lucas got back with the 2 others.

"hey guys" said Lucas as he was going to the couch with everyone else. I felt a tap on my left shoulder, it was both jeno and jaemin. "can we talk please" I just nodded and got up, we went to jaemins shared dorm. "so ha-" "I've made my decision" at this point my heart was racing like full speed. as if it was gonna come out of my chest. I'm pretty sure you could hear it clearly. I cleared my throat. "I've been thinking so much my head is telling me jeno but at the same time my heart is telling me jaemin..." they were silent. "so I listened to my heart and chose jaemin.."

I saw that jaemin was about to hug me but I said wait and went towards jeno. "jeno listen to me, I like you yes I do but I promise that some other girl will fall for you and hey who knows you might fall for her as well. I love you jeno never forget that.ok?" he hugged me. "I'll never forget it, I love you too" I gave him a little kiss on the cheek then we let go and smiled. "your future girlfriend will be so lucky to have someone as adorable as you. they'll especially love you cute little eye smile" we both chuckled a bit. i gave him one last hug and then went to jaemin.

i didn't want to do anything right away bc jeno was with us but I did give jaemin a little kiss on his lip. they were soft. wow. I held his hand and all three of us went to the living room again. almost all the members looked in our direction. they didn't say anything. probably bc they thought we felt awkward. later on while a movie finished yuta and I went to the kitchen and hugged me "I knew you'd make the right decision" we stayed hugging each other for a bit. "thanks yuta for giving me some advice on it." I hugged him again "you're welcome y/n I'm glad you're happy now and no more fighting will be happening"

{12:00am}
it was really late and I don't like driving in the night. "hey taeyong can I sleep here tonight please" I asked him tiredly. "sure but don't do anyt-" "ahhhh we're not gonna do anything" he laughed and went to his dorm. I went to jaemins dorm. "do you have some shorts and a shirt I could borrow" he smiled and nodded "here's a shirt" "what about the-" he kissed my head "none fit so now you sleep in only a shirt. plus it's not visible so you'll be fine." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "ok but taeyong said not to do anything ok?" "I mean." I hit his arm playfully "ok?" "yes yes ok" he said and giggled. "ok ok now go change." I hit him once more then went to the bathroom and change.

by the time I was done changing he was already half asleep. I went on the bed with him and kissed his cheek. "goodnight nana" I snuggled against his chest. "goodnight y/n" he kissed my head and we fell asleep

FINAL, THIS IS THE LAST PART sorry if it's bad 🤪 but girlie running out of ideas but ANYWAY hope u liked it