number 24

title: 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 "𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚" //𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌
✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*。*。✧*。✧*。

I was watching a horror movie when all of a sudden I got a call, obviously it made me jump but once I saw who it was I got relieved. "hey Mark, what's up?" ,,, "hey y/n, I called to ask if you could come over, yuna really~ wants you to come over, if you're not busy, but if you are, it's ok you don't have to but if you're free please" I could hear the hope in his voice "sure in like 10 minutes I'll be there",,, "thanks see you in bit",, "bye bye" I hung up and sprinted up the stairs and took off my hoodie and leggings and woke some jeans and a green striped collared shirt. I got my keys and walked to the door, put on my shoes and walked out the house, I made sure to lock the door. I got in the car and drove to his house. it wasn't as far so that's good.

i was about to knock when the door opened and saw the cutest little girl, I gasped and got down to her level "hi yuna~ how are you- " she covered my mouth and hugged me while giggling. "oh y/n thank god it's you" I carried yuna in my arms and was talking with mark "I doubt yuna would let in anyone else come in, I'm pretty sure she was looking out the window" I said with a giggle and looked at her "did you?" she nodded and looked at mark. about 3 years ago mark was in a serious relationship, his ex-wife and him had yuna, but soon when yuna was born her mom had left them, mark did struggle at times, soon they got a divorce and mark was left with yuna.

a year and a half ago I was at the park and I came across mark, him and yuna were playing hide and seek then yuna came to me, I still remember what she said when I first met her "can you hide me?" she was so tiny~. mark and I started off as friends but soon enough started to catch feeling, ever since then I would usually be at Mark's, it was like my second home. I could tell yuna liked that I was around, she'd always do the most weird things and when she did she laughed. we always spent time together when mark would have to go work. mark and I have been together for a year and 3 weeks together.

"so I see someone missed you" I tickled her and she tried pushing my arm away. "yes she really did, I did too but she wouldn't stop telling me to call you" all she did was smile and look at me, I chuckled and kissed her head "how about you go get some of your toys that way we can all play, ok?" I set her down "ok mommy" she said and ran to her room. I stayed still not knowing what to do, mark kinda panicked "I'll be right back, yuna~ how about you come eat something ok?" she left her toys in the living room and went to the kitchen, mark made her some food and let her eat while watching videos on his phone.

"y/n can I talk with you" I nodded and walked with him to the living room and sat on the couch "look love, don't mind her words she's only 3, she doesn't know what she's talking about." he held my hand and rubbed it with his thumb "it's know baby, it's completely fine with me, it's ok if she calls me that, unless it's fine with you." I said while caressing his cheek and looking in to his lovely eyes. I pecked his lip then gave him a small smile. "y/n I gotta tell you something" he said in a serious tone which made me confused. he brought his hand to my waist and brought me closer.

"I know we've been dating for a year now and some weeks, I can't help but notice how yuna get so excited to see you, she gets so happy whenever you're around. my heart melts when I see you two, you make her so very happy, I love the relationship you two have, it's the most adorable thing ever, and when she called you mommy, something inside *points to heart* tells me it's the right thing, that's why I didn't scold her for calling you that. I know you may or may not feel the same way, I'll understand but as you know her actual mother left and whenever she ask about her it makes me sad, yuna is young, I want her to have a mom, and whenever you're here it makes me so happy to see that bright smile on her face...I couldn't ask for anything better"

I was shocked but yet confused with his words "m-mark, w-what are you trying to say..?" is he asking me to be yuna's mom? "whatever it is you're thinking y/n, yes, yes it is but I'm not forcing you to do anything. it's all up to you, I'll respect your answer no matter what" I thought about how everything would be in the future with these two in my life, waking up with him and waking up to see yuna in bed with us whenever she'd have a nightmare....this would all be so perfect. the two people I love the most in the entire world would make me so happy. I looked at him "y-yes" he smiled and brought me on his lap and hugged me tightly "thanks y/n, I love you so much" I smiled and kissed his cheek" I love you too...both you and yuna"

----------♡----------

i

love this boy so much :(