number 28

title: 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 // 𝑱𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒈
✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*。*。✧*。✧*。

it was early in the morning, I held on to my backpack straps while looking around to find him, I sighed once I couldn't find him, I leaned on the gate and took out my phone, I looked around once more and started to dial the number. I didn't even finish typing it in, I saw jisung. "hey give it back" I said trying to reach for it, he had it up high, I jumped them gave up and pouted. "oh fine~" he handed it back and I smiled "thank you~" he rolled his eyes and chuckled. "wanna walk with me to-" I sighed as I saw yujin come besides him and technically pushed me away.

"come on let's go to class" she said while holding jisungs sleeve. I looked down and walked when I felt an arm around my shoulder, it was Yuna. I smiled and looked at her. "why so down?" I looked at yujin and jisung. "ahhh yujin",,,"she's always in the way, ever since freshman year, it gets on my nerves. she'd bully me because I was apparently in the way of her talking with jisung. but then he chose me, I mean they used to be best friends, they have chemistry" I looked at Yuna worried. she flicked my forehead and held my hand. "get to your senses y/n! let's go to class come on" she laughed a bit and we walked in the school.

I've never told jisung about this and I kinda don't wanna tell him, whenever he's with her I always become insecure. I always have these thoughts in my head. "what if he leaves me for her?" "am I not good enough?" "is he happy with me?" always these thoughts would bother me. "y/n are you good?" I snapped back into reality "i-i have to go to the bathroom" I left her and rushed to the bathroom leaving a worried yuna. i walked the rest of the way heading to the bathroom to wash my face, until I saw yujin and jisung. I quickly hid behind the wall, looking at them both.

"look, you already know I wouldn't break up with y/n so why do you keep insisting?" never have I seen jisung this serious. "but why not? I'm much more prettier than y/n, you would be in a way better relationship with me and not that girl" she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"that girl? I'm happy with that girl, she's made me the most happiest I've been in a while. if you don't like the fact that I'm with her it's fine because I don't care or not. I just simply want you to leave me and y/n alone, got it?" she huffed and walked away mad and embarrassed. "you can come out now" I was a bit surprised. "really? behind a wall? it was pretty visible" he said jokingly. my face turned pink as I walked to him. "why won't you go with her? I mean like she said she more pretti-"

he flicked my forehead as I rubbed it. "idiot, why would I choose her over you? obviously you're the one I love" I blushed and smiled. I hugged him and smiled. we stayed like that for a while before the "almost late" bell rang. we walked to our class. "thanks" he looked at me confused "for?" I giggled "thanks for choosing me over her" he smiled and pecked my cheek. "I'll choose you over any girl"

............

i wanna squish jisung, he's so cuteeee