PLOT SUMMARY (BOOK REVIEW)

The phrase 'No one is innocent' can be used be  used for this story as everyone who could have claimed innocence found that he or she was at one time or the other involved and guilty. Everyone discovered he or she had to forgive as they had also being forgiven by someone else they had offended. And that was what made the story all more interesting.

How could the gentle betrayed soul of Earnest Williams be ever found guilty?. How was the funny and loyal friend called Timothy get involved in it all. What of that angel,Morenike?. How did she also play a part in the fateful occurrences?.

These are wonderful questions that the story answered in full. REMOULDED is a story that will always make your day interesting. A story that will make you smile in a scene,cry at the other and learn at another. A completely balanced story.

Though it may have started with a little difficult reading but it continued to grow into easier and exciting chapters that will certainly get readers emotionally committed during their course of reading.

Some might want to judge Earnest's unforgiving act as disgusting while some will still support him as he was brutally hurt by the secret plan levelled against him.

That was another beauty in the story. The intact clarification of why no character should be hated as the reasons for their bad outputs were clearly stated.

Remoulded is a story that portrays love in a way it should be. It tells what real love should be among friends,family members and couples. It tells how a lovely home should be, even without neglecting that there will certainly be the sad moments of cries and fights.

The Collins and the Williams families entirely have their fate twisted around this and the sad homes could even be considered as the bedrock for all the series of events that took place in the story.

It will surely not take too long to imagine what difference it could have been if Gideon Williams had never left his home and family or if the Collins had never experienced a broken marriage.

But all these were so and that was what made REMOULDED intriguing. It was never a cool story but yet brings affectionate feelings into the minds of readers. It tells how an event or a misdeed from someone could trigger a chain of remorseful ones.

It also briefly admonishes on how life should be,especially in the African countries. It touches the effects of civilization dominating the African culture almost completely and the hazards of rural urban migration by naive youths who clearly want quick wealth by all means.

REMOULDED is a story that never gets boring even at a hundred time of reading. It puts emotion in the eyes of readers and then neutralizes it with smiles.

If you are looking for a story to fill your winter with an excellent work of literature, then I recommend to you REMOULDED.

(swipe up to check out the prologue of CINDERS)