Chapter 7

Coco's breath is warm as she leans in closer to your neck.

"I've let you have your way quite a bit. Made you feel nice, big and strong. Powerful even." You can't help but let your eyes slip close as her smell conquers your senses. However, you can't enjoy the feeling for long as a sharp pinch to your left nipple makes your eyes snap open.

"I'm only gonna say this once Yuyu. If you don't follow what I say..." You turn your head to face her. "There'll be consequences," she informs you with a soul piercing glare. She takes in your expression carefully.

"Are we good?" Her face shows that she cares about your safety and your pleasure. You wonder if this is her first time of trying to orchestrate a scene. So far, she's doing well.

"Flame," you respond back. She smirks cutely before switching back to her previous mode. Her hands roam all over your chest underneath your shirt as she relentlessly attacks your neck. Every so often she looks to see where your eyes are. Which at the moment are trained on the tv. The Coco in the video is grinding into her fingers moaning and calling out to you.

'Yuta, I miss you. I'm so tight. I wish you were inside of me right now.' The fact that she is in your shirt playing with herself is so fucking hot. So much so that it doesn't take long before the other side chimes in on your current situation.

I don't like this game. We should be the one teasing her, not the other way around, he growls out.

Ever since she came into the picture the alpha side reveled in how she would squirm and beg for release. Now? This was fucking torture. Her hand dives into your pants and pulls out your dick and balls. You can see through your peripheral vision that she takes that same hand and places it inside her underwear. It stays there for a brief moment before she brings her hand a few inches from your nose.

You can feel your Alpha growling while banging its head against the imaginary wall. An unintentional pheromone wave from you fills the room and she freezes for a moment. She narrows her eyes as she shakes her head.

"Bad Yuyu," she says as she smears her juices all over your lips and chin. "Now you're gonna sit there with my juices on your face. Don't lick," she points at you with a mean glare.

"Yes Coco," you quickly reply. Not wanting to antagonize her further.

"No, it's Ms. Coco," she corrects you.

"Yes Ms. Coco," you state with a softer tone. She wraps her slick covered hand around your member and begins to stroke it, all the while nibbling and leaving bite marks around your throat. The more she bites the more you notice your Alpha side submitting to it.

'Yuta, can you feel me? I'm so hot for you,' your heartbeat rises as she moans from the tv. Coco then goes a little lower and bites your mark. You moan out and jerk your hips forward. She releases your dick and let's go of your neck.

"I didn't say you could push forward," her face grows serious as she moves the stool in between your legs. "You better stay still. And remember the rules." Her head lowers to your crotch and she quickly starts to suck you off. She's doing her absolute best and you can feel that you want to come right there but you think of everything but that. Your pride and your need to win would see you to the end. You refuse to break. However, one particular swipe that starts from your balls all the way up to your tip makes you moan loudly and squirm in your seat. She releases you with a chuckle.

"And here I was thinking you would be better at this," she chuckles. You couldn't understand it yourself. When you would play sub your compulsion to misbehave was far greater. But she has completely pacified you into a compliant and eager submissive. She stands up and places herself in between your legs. She gently caresses your hair from the top of your head to the nape of your neck. It's soothing until she roughly grabs a handful forcing you to look at her. Her eyes are icy as she peers at you with a smirk you've never seen before.