Chapter 5

Seeing the woman you adore on all fours, poised and ready for you, is a singular feeling. Despite having seen her like this countless times, the pleasure and satisfaction has never worn off.

She waits in anticipation, the tension building as you admire the curves and angles of her body, the pace of her breath, the flush of her skin. Your cock throbbing more and more as your eyes take all of her in before you possess her.

Standing beside the bed you massage her back before dragging your fingertips down and over her ass. She shifts her weight as she shivers from your touch. Standing upright you walk towards her delicious mouth.You unbuckle your belt and unbutton your pants. Her face is a mere foot or so away.

"Turn your head," you command. She turns until her face is pointed next to your tented pants. You unzip your fly and deftly take out your member. Her lips part slightly as she stares intently at it. She leans forward but you move your hips back moving your dick away from her. She lets out a small whine as she makes eye contact with you.

"You want it?" You ask her smoothly.

"Please?" She whispers - her big eyes pleading with you.

"You really do make it hard to say no to you, ya know that don't you?" You ask while smirking. She smiles shyly as she opens up her mouth once more and lets her tongue rest between her bottom lip and the top row of her teeth. You move your hips forward and poke her lips causing her to kiss it. She smiles before opening her mouth and moaning as your cock fills her mouth. She is taking her time as she methodically drags her tongue all around the shaft of your penis. Every so often she pushes all the way down and your cock hits the back of her throat. It reflexively contracts and releases as she manages her gag reflex. You slowly fuck her mouth until you pull away from her. Her lips are red, plump and moist. You walk around to the other side of the bed and quickly plunge your fingers into her pussy swirling your finger around until you pull it back out.

"Good. My Coco is already wet for me. You stay nice and still for me," you state cheerfully. With that you remove your shoes and climb onto the bed. You position yourself so your dick pokes at her butt. You hear her let out a small moan and you kiss her lower back. You adjust yourself so your member is resting at the entrance of her pussy. You push a little - enjoying how she wraps around you warm and tight. As she clenches around you, you quickly grab her hips and push in with one great thrust.

"Ah, Yuyu!" she lets out in a slightly high pitched moan. Your cock twitches at hearing your pet name. You release her hips to loosen your tie and unbutton your shirt. Under you can feel her internally squirm - enjoying the squeeze she unconsciously gives to your member. You remove your shirt listening to her whimper in longing. She wants to be fucked but she knows she has to be still.

"Listen carefully baby. I'm gonna push you a little harder tonight. That being said, what's our words baby?" You ask waiting for her reply.

When the two of you broached the topic of safe words she wanted to create her own instead of the standard color system. Much like how the bond you shared was unique she wanted her safe words to be original too.

"Instinct," she breathes out.

"And to slow down?" you continue.

"Basic and Flame means I'm good," her pussy squeezes hungrily while her slick coats her inner thighs.

"Atta girl," you pet her head lovingly before quickly wrapping your tie around her neck and holding it somewhat tightly, snapping your hips harshly into her. You don't take your pants off, opting for her to feel the barrier between you so she understood that she was in this position for your pleasure. She tries to contain her moans and groans but she fails as she receives you repeatedly, but as quickly as you started you stop and pull out of her. She is breathing deeply as you move swiftly to her face and shove her head onto your dick. You feel her tongue dance around your tip as you thrust her head downwards. Her cheeks are red and her eyes brimming with unshed tears. You watch as your tie slides off her neck, leaving a superficial mark in its wake. You release her head and move back to her ass. You place your index finger inside her asshole, her back flexes inwards and outwards as your middle finger joins in. You scissor her well before pushing into her with your dick.