Chapter 8

A month ago you had received the invitation for the annual Halloween party your college held for the alumni. You had planned to skip this one but Coco insisted. So since this was your first holiday together you thought it would be nice to dress up as a matching pair. Her eyes lit up at the idea and quickly said she wanted to go as Sandy and Danny from Grease.

Your doorbell rings as you let Johnny and Taeyong in. Johnny is dressed as Jonathan Harker and Taeyong as Dracula in his younger form. Both men looked extremely dapper whereas you looked completely relaxed. Your black fitted Levi's, black patent leather shoes and black t-shirt meant you were gonna be perfectly fine with dancing all night.

"Hey Yuta, looks like your hair can withstand a hurricane," Johnny pats the top of your hardened hair.

"That's cause it can," you swat his hand away before pushing him playfully.

"Where's Coco?" Taeyong says solemnly as he looks around for her.

"Why? Is my company not enough for you?" You raise an accusing eyebrow.

"Nope. Not in the slightest," he retorts.

"Hello boys," her voice rings from upstairs. She slowly comes into view and you can tell by the look on her face she likes the attention. As she makes her way carefully down the stairs Johnny and Taeyong playfully hype her up - clapping, cheering and even whistling. Once she reaches the landing she opens up her black leather jacket to show her version of Sandy's costume. She has on a tight low-cut, criss-cross black halter top that gives plenty of room for her belly. Her tight shiny black leggings show off her curves, but you can't help but form a firm line with your lips when you see the shoes. They seem too high and you are afraid she might fall.

"Babe, aren't those a little too high?" You ask gently. Her face shows immediate displeasure.

"They aren't that high," she rebuts while looking down at her perfectly pedicured red toes. You sigh quietly as you try again.

"Coco, we are gonna be dancing. Your feet could very well swell up, they do it randomly as it is. What if you lose your footing?" You state genuinely. She crosses her arms defiantly. Taeyong clears his throat to break the brewing tension.

"Guys, I think we are at a stalemate. We'll just make sure to have a table so she can take breaks if she needs to," he puts his hand on both yours and Coco's back. Both of you visibly relax at the notion. You catch the glint of silver eyes disappearing from his irises before he lets his hands drop from both of you. He gives a knowing eyebrow as you give him a small nod. As a Beta, Taeyong possesses hormones that can soothe or cancel out Alphas and Omegas. It's what makes them so suitable as doctors, lawyers and officers.

You breathe out a slightly audible breath before taking her hand and lacing your fingers together.

"Come on, let's go," you say defeated. She gives you a triumphant smirk that makes you want to plug her nose and shove your cock down her throat to wipe it off.

The night is still young. We could still do that, your Alpha replies with naughty hope for that outcome.

The hall which your school chose for the party was well decorated, even before the Halloween decorations were put up. There are velvet covered chairs with high backs, ivory flooring with gold accents all around. It plays off the black, red and blue lighting being used for tonight's party.

You hear a loud squeal as Coco's friends approach you. Sunny comes rushing over and immediately starts to touch her and her outfit in fondness - not in a sexual way though, it's mostly admiration. Amber also makes her way to where we are all standing and gives a hug to everyone.